Need Help :O !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lukeh Ghost wrote:

Omg me to.. and that is the current combination in my store but my Architect was like "NO NEED CHANGE
>:(
" i was like
:(

No, it's all wrong.  All must have lime-green, orange and purple as if technicolor was brand new.  Think of the first colour Lost In Space episodes.

Ow.  Ow.

maybe mix it up some do strips in some areas..i wouldn't go all the way around with them myself..maybe two walls oposite of each other with the stripe border and thensomething lighter on the other two if there are only 4 walls. maybe the puzzle or multiple sized squares on the others..that will give the room a longer feel..maybe also mix those into the floor where displays are..to kind of carpet around the display..

like you are walking off a wood floor onto carpet..that always looks nice..the static ones are good for that  feel and work great for display areas..

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Lukeh Ghost wrote:

Omg me to.. and that is the current combination in my store but my Architect was like "NO NEED CHANGE
" i was like

No, it's all wrong.  All must have lime-green, orange and purple as if technicolor was brand new.  
Think of the first colour Lost In Space episodes.

Ow.  Ow.

You can use those colours together... if you know how:

glam_004cropsml.png

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Lukeh Ghost wrote:

" i was like

No, it's all wrong.  All must have lime-green, orange and purple as if technicolor was brand new.  
Think of the first colour Lost In Space episodes.

Ow.  Ow.

Don't forget to set them to 'Glow' and 'Full bright'...

as an customer who buying a lot in sl, i can tell you, it es less important to me how your store look. i don't even look at walls and floors. i look at the vendor-pictures. if they made like my grandma make them (miserable and no quality) i will not buy anything.

if you have a small door, i have to click at it to enter your shop, i will not even enter.

if you greet me with an mass-popup (groupjpoin, LM, NC, rules, show profilepic, vote us on FB, xyz, §/%&$ and so on - i will leave immediately!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.