Are any brand new listings triggering anything?

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been holding off listing some newer things because I did not know if listing them might trigger some kind of borkage with my listings, which, knock wood, I am not aware of having.

Has anyone had a brand new listing cause anything to get messed up?

I moved to direct delivery on the day it went live (and into the 2nd day) so I am fully on direct delivery.  I've not had any of the cross linked listings so many others have (I don't have any listings in the 14xxxx range) and had no problems with sales not getting credited or being hung up in "Being Delivered."

Over the past several days, I've added several new items.  My Merchant Outbox has performed perfectly (just like it always has) and I still have no cross linked listings (/me knocks on wood) or any other problems for that matter. 

I say no other problems...I had two prefabs I thought were perfect for the 60's "madstyle" keyword and used it.  They both got removed for keyword spam and so I had to remove it and relist them.  I guess "madstyle" is subjective and only meant for clothing designers.

I think you should be fine adding your new stuff, Miss Pamela.  :-)

Im waiting to migrate my magic boxes, but new stuff is going in via DD. The DD stuff on market is fine and happy - and I have to say, I do like just swooshing it out through the outbox, is quick and easy.

Ive only had 1 problem on my listings and it was listed back in 2010 and it is still in the magic box. Lucky for me its like a duplicate, so the correct listing is still there and the bad one goes to the first page of market.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.