Looking for a nice NON-MESH clothing store!!!

FiraFirecat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, SL :cathappy:

Recently, one of my favorite clothes stores on SL has stopped selling non-mesh clothing. It was Stars Fashion and it broke my heart because I loved how trendy and cute their selection was. Now, like most of SL it seems, they've gone to the dark side and are doing Mesh Only Clothes. Bad news for a big girl like myself.

I am a plus size avatar, because I believe in keeping true to my size in real life. Mesh items are not made for such bodies and I hate the idea of changing who I am, both mentally and physically, to fit into a 5 sizes fits all dress. The point of Second Life to me is to be able to do things(and wear things) that one cannot pull off in the real world.

And so, I was wondering if anyone knew of a goos shop that sells non-mesh clothing or clothing with like prim skirts and such? Something with trendy, cute outfits(or even if it isn't, I'd still like to check it out :) ) designs for the plus size ladies? I'd greatly appreciate it :heart: :catvery-happy:

Lots of Love,

FiraFirecat :heart: :catvery-happy:

Have you looked into mesh bodies? They use an applier system, so most of the time you get the look and fit of system clothes, and they allow you to edit your shape so you cn still keep your shape, only better and smoother. There are a few that are specificlly for plus sized shapes. This flickr post shows a few of the options you have. It takes a little adjusting of your sliders to get your shape onto the mesh, but it's worth it to me :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.