Sim crossings crashes in Blake sea

dd Temin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been flying Aircraft in SL for 6 years.It is impossible  to cross more than 4 or 5 sims  in  the BLAKE Sea area before crashing. I was also flying slow   to do a fair test.

The error  message  that eventualy  comes is "returned to lost and found due to going off world".

The start point is Hollywood   in the Blake Sea regions.    all of my  friends who fly Airplanes in blake sea are experiencing this same problem this weekend.  We are not flying near any "off world" areas.

It does not matter what  direction you  fly   from Hollwood........after 4 or 5 sim crossings    it crashes    giving gone off world  error message.

Interesting.  I went sailing every day on the Blake Sea the week before last and had no problem what so ever with sim crossings.  I didn't even slow down to cross them.. I sailed the entire length of the sea and also in between the islands to the north of it and didn't crash once.  The most I saw was a little millisecond hiccup at sim crossings when I was going above 25 knots. I wonder if the rollout on Tuesday broke the new sim crossing server code.

I had the same problem during yesterday's LCC sunday cruise. We came up from west coast Satori and all went well (at least for me) but when entering the friggin Blake all went to hell. It's alll those airplanes and battleships and pirates in the area, I tell ya!

/me pushes the blame onto other residents since when I complain about LL I'll be called a bigot again. :smileysad:

See my blog.

It was a bad Sunday on the Grid and many people were complaining. In fact, the Blake didn't have that much aircraft traffic as far as i could see because people didn't bother flying because of the trouble. Other things were affected to like TPing, rezzing etc. It seemed a general problem and I agree with Wolfi that it probably wasn't down to LL or SL. Even the SL websites were a bit funny. I did also notice 3 sims were taken away just to the west of the Blake near Miami Airport (Terric).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.