Inworld

• entries
  • comments
  • views

Contributors to this blog

Teens, Welcome to Second Life!

Terrence Linden

Following up on our previous announcement, today we are transferring accounts and land held by 16- and 17-year-olds in Teen Second Life to Second Life's Main Grid.  13-15 year old users not affiliated with an organization will not be transferring, but we are excited to see you inworld when the time comes! We are beginning now and it will take a few hours to complete. Once it is done, Teen Second Life will be officially closed. If you have any questions, then check out the Frequently Asked Questions page on the Second Life wiki which provides additional details about the transition.

I would like to give a warm welcome to our new Main Grid Residents! You are a creative and resourceful group, and I've been amazed by what I've learned from you over the past few months. I have seen what you've accomplished on the Teen Grid and I'm excited to see what the future holds for you now that you have joined the larger Second Life community. Welcome, and I'll see you inworld!

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

I remember this! I'm glad to be on the MainGrid Terrence. I've enjoyed SecondLife since 2008! And It is a Truly an amazing world. I will be doing an hour and 30 min,ong documentary on SL. I have quite a History here. So Keep a look out for that on YouTube!

• Like 1