Inworld

• entries
  • comments
  • views

Contributors to this blog

Fresh Fashion Guest Blogger Sasy Scarborough - Adding Flair to Your Look

Linden Lab

I was flattered to be invited back by Linden Lab to do another fashion post. I wanted to show how accessories can really make an outfit really pop by showing three looks with the same base clothing pieces. The first item of clothing is a black bodysuit — everyone needs these, as they are a great staple and come in so handy when wanting a little something under a shirt. The shirt I am wearing is mesh, and a new release. I hope there are more of these styled items to come, as they are rigged very well, and have a lovely classic look to them. The pants are some straight rolled-cuffed twill pants, and the texture work on these is wonderful. This combination of clothing is definitely classic, and gives a perfect backdrop for some great accessories. I have put together three pics, and you can see all the lovely pieces and the great work that has gone into them.

The first look is a more casual look, with some great oversized jewelry and nails. I went with flat shoes for this look, as you could definitely start off your day this way.

Sasy Scarborough Acc1.jpg

The second look is more of an on-the-move combination — taking it to the streets so to speak — with the shoulder bag and leather cap to keep your hair from getting all messed up while you go about your day. Chunky statement earrings and these beautiful suede boots are pieces that you could leave on after removing the bag and cap, and slip into an early dinner date.

Sasy Scarborough Acc2.jpg

The last look is definitely a lot dressier. This look has fashionista all over it — the strands of pearls, the statement ring, and those glasses that allude to mystery. This combination could go from boardroom to cocktails with friends or foe, and would have you charming your way through both. All of these items are worn with the beautiful new mesh hair called “Sarah,” which is a backcombed, low pony that can easily go from day to night also.

Sasy Scarborough Acc3.jpg

I hope the looks inspire you to look deeper into your accessories and shoes folders, and rework some favourite clothing options to look exciting and new again. Also, now with the “add features” that we have, accessories have never been so easy to wear and layer to our own styling.

Poses by: aDORKable Poses
Equipment Used:
VR Studio 3.0 and HUD and Library for location shoots - VR Foundry Mainstore , VR Foundry @ The Deck
Eyes:
Ellis - LeLutka
Lashes:
Natural Curl Sculpted Lashes - LeLutka

1st Sasy:
Skin Worn:
Natasha Skin, Teeth - LeLutka
Hair:
Sarah MESH - Slink
Clothes:
Joey Shirt MESH - Cynful
Horizon Twill Pants - Mon Tissu
House Lounge Bodysuit - Royal Blue
Shoes/Boots:
Flair Flats - Elikatira
Accessories:
Silver Drop Pendant & Ring Jet - Maxi Gossamer
Classic Nails - Izzies

2nd Sasy:
Skin Worn:
Hair:
Sarah MESH - Slink
Clothes:
Joey Shirt MESH - Cynful
Shoes/Boots:
Radical Boots - Maitreya
Accessories:
Classic Nails - Izzies
Leather Cap - Maitreya
Perspective Earrings - Yummy @ Epoch Legend Event
ShoulderBag , Tie - CoCo

3rd Sasy:
Skin Worn:

Hair:
Sarah MESH - Slink Clothes:
Joey Shirt MESH - Cynful
Shoes/Boots:
Zoe Pumps MESH - Celoe
Accessories:
Byzantine Cross Necklace & Earrings - Essentia
Scorpion Ring - NSD
Rectangle Framed Glasses - HOC
Pearl Necklaces - Combo - Maxi Gossamer
Classic nails - Izzies  

Bio: You can find my regular posts at Sasypants . While in Second Life you can find me at The Deck , home-office of –What’s New SL & Hair Fair 2012 HQ. On flickr you can find my pics and also groups I founded such as Second Life Bloggers of Fashion and Second Life Stock Images.

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.