Storm's not-so-ecoFriendly Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No if you had said :  Top, lingerie and accessories by Moschino.

Pumps by Halston

Skirt and collar by Fram

I might have believed it........   :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

LWL is a Second Life group: Ladies Who Lunch. Its membership is open to all, even me (proof that the definition of 'lady' can be stretched as far as need be). There are no real meetings but we do seem to spend a lot of time going to music gigs. As to WTF Storm is doing with this thread and what the picture is supposed to mean—your guess is as good as mine. Since he's mentioned my name in his OP I assume he will eventually say what he's on about.

Void Singer wrote:

WTF is LWL?

Okay I was going to bed... but.... I will log back in real fast to send you a group invite. I hope you show up to some of our meetings it will be fun to have someone as smart as you there. :)

ETA: @ Storm do you have link to that outfit on the marketplace? I want it :)

ETA2: Darn I can't figure out how to send you a group invite when you are offline with this new viewer. :( Search Ladies Who Lunch or IM me when you are online. :)

Storm Clarence wrote:

Btw ladies, we are dressing "cowboy chic" for this party.  Can I recommend a few of my favorites?

Outfit by Moschino

Pumps: The "Shannon"  from H by Halston.  

00510m.jpeg

did she get dressed in a second hand shop in the dark?

that is seriously one of the worst outfits i have ever seen :smileyindifferent:

Thank you understanding as that is one of the worst outfits I've ever seen.

Why don't you all wear lampshade skirts or lampshades on your head; those would be some funny pictures to share.  Have a lampshade party!  rofl

Let's see what do I like about the design:  The hat, the black tights and the shoes.

I hope they don't push orange and black on us in the Fall.  I'll wear the black, but not the orange (lampshade).  How could a women even sit down in that type of skirt? 

Are we going to have Harlequin mixed with Gaucho designs for Fall?  If we do, I won't be wearing it that's for sure. 

Just checked Fall fashion.  Phew, red will be the hot color, as will demins of all kinds.  Thanks goodness!   This is much cuter.  Why not do a red luncheon, as this will be the new hot color for Fall:  Red.  Thank goodness I checked, and thank goodness for Elle.  I couldn't love Elle magazine more than I already do.   ETA:  OOOO, and lace will be hot for Fall!  YAY!  I love lace!  woots

Red.jpg

@ Void, I sent you an invite Void so you can decide if it's "your cup of tea" or not.

@Storm: Don't and I really mean don't ever buy your lady friends clothes as gifts. Unless you want to get rid of them:)

I'm glad to see that PIC is well and thriving at about the level I thought it would;)

You seem to have a thing for the LWL and in particular Dillon. Hate to tell you but we aren't interested and Dillon, well you don't have the right weapons for that venture.

I do wish you  an eventful day though, cheers

My-Coffee.gif

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Storm: Don't and I really mean don't ever buy your lady friends clothes as gifts. Unless you want to get rid of them:)

I'm glad to see that PIC is well and thriving at about the level I thought it would;)

You seem to have a thing for the LWL and in particular Dillon. Hate to tell you but we aren't interested and Dillon, well you don't have the right weapons for that venture.

I detect a slight bit of envy Dee.  Again, I can understand why some 'country bumpkins' would not appreciate the apparel I posted.  It's all a matter of taste; chic taste.  I think this 'outfit' hangs much better than the barrels I have seen worn at the LWL get-togethers.  Are barrels the new black?  Chic? no.  But, I am not a lesbian, nor as a male operator do I have a female avatar, perhaps I just don't understand barrels.  /me laughs.

Thank you for the compliments around PIC.  It was hard work but someone had to do it.  I can see that the LWL still are not in the spirit of the PIC movement; praising Sus was certainly not in the prime directive.   Dillon writes to defend you, 'pollutes' the thread - with or without Maddy's consent is still yet to be determined.  I don't think he did have permission.  Do you?  

Mayalily wrote:

Just checked Fall fashion.  Phew, red will be the hot color, as will demins of all kinds.  Thanks goodness!   This is much cuter.  Why not do a red luncheon, as this will be the new hot color for Fall:  Red.  Thank goodness I checked, and thank goodness for Elle.  I couldn't love Elle magazine more than I already do.   ETA:  OOOO, and lace will be hot for Fall!  YAY!  I love lace!  woots

Red.jpg

I bet you can even get that box she is standing on for free.

Hate to tell you but your "detector" is busted;)

You seem to have a fixation with that person, they haven't been on here in 4 months but she still has you going. There are people that can treat that.

How the hell did Maddy get in this are you that strapped for thoughts?

Any other names you might wish to drag in here that would satisfy your little game, it is all rather petty not to mention a bit of a hoot for me:)

Storm Clarence wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

I detect a slight bit of envy Dee.  Again, I can understand why some 'country bumpkins' would not appreciate the apparrel I posted.  It's all a matter of taste; chic taste.  I think this 'outfit' hangs much better than the barrels I have seen worn at the LWL get-togethers.  Are barrels the new black?  Chic? no.  But, I am not a lesbian, nor as a male operator do I have a female avatar, perhaps I just don't understand barrels.  /me laughs.

Thank you for the compliments around PIC.  It was hard work but someone had to do it.  I can see that the LWL still are not in the spirit of the PIC movement; praising Sus was certainly not in the prime directive.   Dillon writes to defend you, 'pollutes' the thread - with or without Maddy's consent is still yet to be determined.  I don't think he did have permission.  Do you?  

DQ Darwin wrote:

You seem to have a fixation with that person, they haven't been on here in 4 months but she still has you going. There are people that can treat that.

How the hell did Maddy get in this are you that strapped for thoughts?

Any other names you might wish to drag in here that would satisfy your little game, it is all rather petty not to mention a bit of a hoot for me:)

Seems to me that Dillon mentioned these people ergo my nonsense post.  Your short memory perhaps needs a link?

Dillon wrote:

I'm just going to stick my nose in here.

On the person in question (and I have a pretty good idea who that is), I do think you are overstating the 'co-opting' of Hippiestock. That person had a lot to do with all of it, right from the start. I know this because I've been told so by someone who doesn't post on these forums any more but also had a bit to do with putting Hippiestock together and who is someone I'd never question. Personally, the few exchanges I've had with 'that person' have been amicable. Having said that...

I saw a lot of stuff on the old GD forums that made me turn away. That person was involved in some of that stuff and my recollection is 'that person' was usually responding, however viciously, to attacks. I didn't like it but somehow I got the idea that if there was even a hint of an injured party in all of that it was the person we're talking about. Again, I was not there for the start of all of the festivities. I don't recall seeing your name there anywhere and I am damn sure not going to go back to the archives and re-read any of those. It was bad enough seeing it once. And what you are talking about may not even be forum-related; for all I know you might have been harrassed inworld. If so, my next paragraph is meaningless.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.