FEELING HAPPY - WANTED TO SHARE

beethros Karas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you ever had feelings that makes you smile?

Well, i just saw something and make me smile and i wanted to share it ;)

I saw universe and make me realise ( not like i had not) how small we are and how pointless is to ...

collect money and compete (lol)

I will sell parcels there!!! in that.... GRID :P (Doesnt it look like our SL Grid?)

So, here it is... 

The Detailed Universe (for you)

Enjoy!

Always yours!

[BEE Real Estate]

my signature.jpg ____

beethros Karas

Thank you Ceka! 

Yes! :) Loved your pictures with the comparation!

I am so amazed of the fact "as above so below"

And i also love how a friend say it in them profile:

We are a way for the cosmos to know it'self...

:)

Some others had sang: All we are is dust in the wind..

I say we are cosmic dust  ...and Water! (clay?)

Because, In the begining it was the word... (music/vibrations?)

;)

P.S.Lately i am into learning all about water!

actually i was just saying we are the universe as the universe is us..

it doesn't matter what we name ourselves or that we see us as only this,that is our ego,we are the universe as much as the stars and space is the the universe..

look close into us and you start to see the space between the matter of the universe that is us.. Just as the space is around the neurons it is around the stars and the galaxies and clusters of galaxies and clusters of clusters :smileywink:

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

Re. your ad masquerading as a post.

I am assuming your enlightenment about the pointlessness of competing and making money signifies an end to your commerce in SL, and further posts will now be devoid of slick ad banners?  

If you see this post of mine as an ad, then one of the following may be happening...

a) I am such a businessman , that whatever i say, turns to gold.

b) you sick

c) You a friend of my compettitors and wanted to make me feel bad

d) You just had a flash

e) You are a payed troll

Cant think of anything else;

Do you?

My words:)

That´s why I always say, never get into the low frequencies....low frequencies are hate, anger, fear, envy and so on!

This is poison for us.

Let go of all the bad and mad feelings.

Be happy and enjoy every day in your life.

Love is the only truth...everything else is illusion, someone said, and yes this is true :)

I started to watch that lecture about a week ago but,couldn't finish because i had to go to work..

I really liked the introduction they gave him..

Saying how some people are very logical and some people are very imaginitive..

With Richard Feynman you get both,which is rare..

It went something like that..

I thought it was really fitting and true,because he just makes things make so much  sense, no matter how complicated it all seemed before.

The first time you hear him explain something,it just clicks and stays there.

:smileyhappy:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

I started to watch that lecture about a week ago but,couldn't finish because i had to go to work..

I really liked the introduction they gave him..

Saying how some people are very logical and some people are very imaginitive..

With Richard Feynman you get both,which is rare..

It went something like that..

I thought it was really fitting and true,because he just makes things make so much  sense, no matter how complicated it all seemed before.

The first time you hear him explain something,it just clicks and stays there.

:smileyhappy:

Yep. I love Feynman's infectuous joy of learning. When I read his books, including his Lectures on Physics, that comes through. He, in turn, recognizes the joy his predecessors felt when they discovered things.

I reccommend Darwin's "The Origin of Species" for the same reason. There are places in that book when I could feel Darwin's excitement over finding things out. You feel the warmth on your skin from the lightbulb that goes on in your head as he explains how evolution explains things that were (until you read the book) more easily ascribed to "design".

Imagine hosting a house party for people like DeGrasse Tyson, Feynman and Darwin. Oh, the pure pleasure of being the "dumbest" one in the room.

;-).

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

beethros Karas wrote:

Hey Drake?

Wanna hear a joke?

- "Knock, knock"

"Come in."

Batman fears nobody!:cathappy:

:matte-motes-delicious:

You all know the joke.

I was angry when Drake answer like this, but since this post went and follow a path with roses as I wanted it to, I will not post the particular video with the jokes answer, because it swears and because, simply I love Drake, and I forgive him because he is young , as I love "sis" Sonja, and of course all of you who replied to this post and added more petals to it.

Especially, I want to thank you Ceka, for introducing me to Neil DeGrasse Tyson and also for all the other posts of yours!

AS Rabidranath Tagore says somewhere:

The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence.

That's what you did.

Thank you! :D

p.s.

Instead I will post another Video, that I believe it fits here and also It will move it further , as an additional to Madelaine's post..

"Universe is into a glass of wine"     ....I loved it!

-So, I was always having in the back of my brains a thought , that we are kinda like a cancer and we eating our cell... -Now that I am getting older and tech helps me see more fast, I do see it more clear every day. Kinda like the planets are the electrons of the molecules of the universe, or maybe better said, from the molecules of the "liver" of the universe .. its like, in and out.. visa versa.. yin and yang

Because, Oh well, we do destroy our planet.. and we do move from planet to planet, when we done with it, like cancer does

A friend of mine in another forum in another world who goes by Lotta for short,posted  this a couple of weeks ago and i just seen it and was just amazed and in awe at the lyrics and truth of how things are today..

I just haven't heard it put together so well in one piece of work in this way before as this..

I just had to share it  like right away..

I'm going to take a li'l exception to the message in the video. While the lyrics say "World", the rapper is, like many of us, largely ignorant of it. We in the West may think our world is going to hell, but a great many of those climbing up the ladder behind us have reason to hope...

We've got work to do, but I think it's helpful to understand we've already done a lot. That rapper would do well to step back and look at the facts, rather than lamenting the loss of things few of us ever had.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

I'm going to take a li'l exception to the message in the video. While the lyrics say "World", the rapper is, like many of us, largely ignorant of it. We in the West may think our world is going to hell, but a great many of those climbing up the ladder behind us have reason to hope...

We've got work to do, but I think it's helpful to understand we've already done a lot. That rapper would do well to step back and look at the facts, rather than lamenting the loss of things few of us ever had.

Everyone has their own perspective of the world..

I felt he hit home with a lot of the things i see around me..

I don't see the whole world when i hear it..Just a lot of the one i know of..and when i say that ,it's my world society  wise,not my world when one on one with nature and away from society..

He was probably just describing the only one he knew as well..

ETA: I'll have to watch your video in the morning when i get home..

I'm already late for going to sleep today for work tonight hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.