Looking for a nice Asian female skin

friscolives

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know the skin question has popped up frequently. I am looking to upgrade the skin on my avatar, hoping to find a good quality, detailed skin for an Asian female. I'd like something thats not ridiculously expensive, but it needs to be good. Mine is pale--but really too pale--I look like a ghost!

Ideally it would also have an option for a oil/sweat look, but maybe I can pick up that elsewhere.

Any suggestions would be a big help.

There are many awesome creators out there.  I think skin is a personal preference though.  What I find appealing, another may not & vice versa. 

I have skins from a variety of creators that I find are perfect for my shape.  I made my shape so I can tweek it if I need to while not changing my overall appearance too much. 

Now with all the other overlays such as makeups, freckles etc. avatars can indeed have a unique look if they want to.

• 2 years later...

There are so many kinds of nice Asian skin for females you can find on SL.

-One is called Kumi by Pink Fuel

- Sayuri by Tuli 

-Story Leaf also has good looking Asian skin too.

-Ambher from Unique Megastore

-Thai Woman from Unique Megastore

-Sakurako as well too.

-Angel Rock has Nicole and Yuzuik which is a mixture of Asian and African American.

The Body Co. has asian type skin named Ylang-Ylang (the one in my profile picture). I also think but not so sure they have latest asian skin in their ever complicated store named TheSkin which you can find at TheShops where they sell mesh bodies and heads also known as TheMeshProject ....  /faint

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.