Did not get my Lindens I ordered

DaniLeBleu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Did you use the "Instant Buy" or "Best Rate Buy" option?

When you buy Lindens, you do not buy from Linden Lab, you're buying from other users who offer their Lindens for sale at different prices. If you choose instant buy, you sell right away because that price is for offers that already are there. If you choose best rate, you'll have to wait until somebody who are willing to sell at that price turns up and that may well take a while.

• Like 1

Or you can read Linden Lab's own instructions about how to buy and sell L$ on the Lindex or any of the dozens of posts here in Answers from other residents who have asked questions like yours. 

At this point, I'd suggest canceling your order (on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> LindeX >>> Manage >>> LindeX Transaction History) .  The money that Linden Lab has been holding for your order will be transferred immediately to the USD balance in your SL account, where you can use it for placing a new order.  This time, either set a more realistic purchase price if you plan to use the Limit Buy option, or just place a Market Buy order to accept the current market price for L$.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.