Remembering the past....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All of us miss the old forum format BUT it’s not coming back.... So in honor of the past I’m posting... “The Hippiestock Pic”... I’m sure it’s meaning is different to each of us. To me it represents a moment in time.. There was so much effort, time, work and whole lotta Love put into not only the event but in the pic after ..  IMO it was the greatest event held in SL and because of it the Greatest Avi Pic created ...

As for the new forums...Why not just go with it :smileyhappy:  We can’t go back but we can move forward. I’m getting used to the new forums now and while its been challenging to maneuver through.. I’m liking it more everyday... Those who have continued to to post in the new forums it’s always a pleasure to read & see your beautiful pics.. And to those who have yet to. I miss you :smileysad:  Remember this...

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine.  ~Robert C. Gallagher

hippie small.jpg

Quinn Morani wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

How can we plan
HippieStock II
if people don't get their pixels back here. :smileysurprised:

I'm back! I'm back! I was just on vacation for a week, honest, but I'm really back now, I promise! :smileyvery-happy:

YEAH QUINN!! Welcome Back :smileyvery-happy:.. Hope you enjoyed your vacation!!

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

I'm back! I'm back! I was just on vacation for a week, honest, but I'm really back now, I promise! :smileyvery-happy: 

Welcome Home!! We missed you!

(Mainly cuz we ran outta clean dishes and clothes. *wink*)

Typical. I take a week off and the whole place turns into a dump. :smileywink:

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

Welcome Home!! We missed you!

(Mainly cuz we ran outta clean dishes and clothes. *wink*)

Bwahhahahaaha...You are going to get an ass whoop'n if Scylla sees this...:smileyvery-happy:

Ima Rang wrote:

Bwahhahahaaha...You are going to get an ass whoop'n if Scylla sees this...:smileyvery-happy:

Huh? What? Sorry, I was watching the game. What's that you said about  "nice wooden spiller"? 

Hey, since you're already up, I need a fresh Pepsi. Grab me one, will ya? Thanks doll.

(Ladies and Genltemen, we are now prepared to test our new flame-retardant undies. This phase of the testing will include "Solar Flare" and "Neutron Beam" levels of heat.)

*GRIN*

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Huh? What? Sorry, I was watching the game. What's that you said about  "nice wooden spiller"? 

Hey, since you're already up, I need a fresh Pepsi. Grab me one, will ya? Thanks doll.

(Ladies and Genltemen, we are now prepared to test our new flame-retardant undies. This phase of the testing will include "Solar Flare" and "Neutron Beam" levels of heat.)

*GRIN*

Awww...you are just precious :smileywink:

That Pepsi will rot your stomach lining away...Ima knows what is best for you...Got you a frosty mug of prune juice to take care of that colon to cranium impaction problem that has you thinking like a farm animal :smileyvery-happy:  You're welcome.

Good call on those flame-retardant undies...given the magnitude of impaction and the concentration of the exlax fortified prune juice...you might want to fetch a hazmat suit. Safety first :smileytongue:

CiaoBella Mirabella wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

How can we plan
HippieStock II
if people don't get their pixels back here. :smileysurprised:

Very true Keli!! What if they don't come back?? What can we do??? :smileysad:

I know what we can do! Start a Lingerie Thread.  That will get most of the boys back here and some of the girls. ;)

(It was really Wildcat's idea)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.