Money making?

Anyrection

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3344 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

LOL!  I too camped at first in SL.

So did I.  Sometimes it was fun, sometimes plain boring.  There was that one place where we had to stand in queue to get paid.  Sometimes the queue was extremely long, which ment a long waiting time before you got the money.  It was very similar to this RL photo thing:

queueing-money.jpg

When you finally reached the counter, you got the money.  Very happy then, yay!  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Often there was chat going on between those in the queue.  I remember that I even made some friendships with some regular ones queueing there.  Oh those days of few free Linden dollars.  :smileytongue:

Phil Deakins wrote:

I've camped in my time too - never out of necessity - always out of 'it's better than just standing around doing nothing'.

In one place, I was camping on a pad that paid 1L every 5 minutes, when the sim went down. It actually paid every 5 minutes instead of building up the amount it would pay when I got off. From then on it kept paying me every 5 minutes and no matter what I did, I couldn't stop it from paying me. Later, I logged out and went to bed. When I logged in the next day I found that it had been paying me all through the night, and it was still paying me every 5 minutes. It stopped paying later that day when the sim got back to normal. That was the best camping spot I ever found
:)

*Laughing so hard here I'm wiping tears from my eyes*

Now THAT was a camping spot!!!

jejejeje (:

+

was this one place. a Miami style beach resort. cant remember its name now

it had a walking track thingy. was dozens of avatars on it. just walking round and round on it lol earning their mileage money (:

you had to wear swimsuits to stay on it or the owner/staff would kick you off. I thought was actual a good idea to make you be in theme with the sim setting

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3344 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.