Dangers in sl?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Krystal Iridescent wrote:

Try starting a new thread Steve.  Then you may get an answer or two. :matte-motes-sarcasm:

Before suggesting that he start a new thread, I'd suggest he get a new keyboard... there's obviously something very wrong with the one he's using at the moment.

...Dres

StevEdward Chun wrote:

Well sorry if that  boded you but really I an searching what to do about my problem  I think it does not have a  expiration date  this problem no? 

I'm just saying this thread has nothing to do with your problem (you can probably tell that by the fact that you obviously haven't found your answer within the past pages of this thread). The original topic was about a guy who named his alt after his RL name and then realized that this wasn't the smartest idea.

Giving you advise now is rather difficult. First because this thread will soon vanish to where it had come from (which means less possible answers for you) and second because your writing style makes it impossible (at least for me) to get a clue on what happend. I only read that you are worried about a stalker.

But to give really detailed and helpfull adivise you should write the whole story slowly down, so we can understand whats going on. At the moment its even hard to guess if there is just a mean joke played on you or if you have serious problems.

Don't get me wrong, but people just don't magically know your RL data....

StevEdward Chun wrote:

Hello, but when you trust in a person and they when friendship end  and with no ethic  say all your RL info and even they do an  avatar with your real name,last name and  address  and even more the person goes to  groups and  give the names of  alts and even in facebook  with no any permission ,WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT?  I already did a abuse  RL and SL info but no answer  until today =( even this person  told me with the  avatar this person did  to be careful  he will be  watching me...  I am in Mexico city  and this person too.. Any advice?

I think this person that you trust will make only themself look bad by doing this. 

Why would anyone believe a person who spreads information around the world via Facebook etc? Who will read these rumours anyway?

Unless there is a risk this person will come to your house in Mexico city to do real harm to you, then I think you are safe to mute/block them inworld, and move on with your life.  They will become tired and move on with their own life. They are upset that a friendship has ended. They will get over this.

If you feel you are not safe in real life, then you must contact the law in your country to ask for protection.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.