Can't Rez in my own premium home?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a premium member with a premium home, for the last couple of days when I try to Rez something I get the massage that the landowner does not allow it, not always though, it is random. I am rezzing well inside my home and I have plenty of prim space still allowed. Now I have even lost furniture that I paid good money for because it was not copiable. Help, what do I do?

most likely it will be in your inventory again after relogging.

It's sometimes just happening this way, but sl isn't running smoothly for me either at the moment.

Sometimes it's also because you try to rezz mesh on mesh...( mesh floor or so) it can help to rezz a wood prim and rezz your stuff on that.

Check that your current group is the same as any land-group that you have set for your home ( look at the parcel information details to see what group is in force) , this is the usual reason for getting the "land-owner does not allow" message, although as Alwin says, trying to rez an item on top of another one especially if mesh is involved can also trigger it.

Some viewers have an option under preferences to "rezz items under the land group where possible", see if you can set this.

When I've experienced this as an intermittent issue, I've found 2 things that have helped.  One is rezzing a box as was suggested already (and you can flatten and strectch it out so you have an easier time rezzing onto in) and the second was being sure to rez the item on the floor or ground directly in front of me (especially when the parcel is on the smaller size). 

I have generally found the non-copiable items back in my inventory the next time I log in - not always in the lost and found folder, but often back in their original folder (the one I they were in when I tried to rez them). 

First, the item goes back to your inventory, you just have to relog.

Second, that error message is usually from trying to rez an item on a mesh item. Rez it on clear floor then move it to where you want it. Mesh has bounding boxes, as do sculpts. You can't rez anything within that bounding box. If you do, you'll get your error message. Floor of the house is fine to rez on then move. Just don't try to rez that mesh lamp on the mesh table, it's not going to work for the most part.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.