I was playing Paleo game

RooDee Dreamscape

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My avatar is now doing an animation of " walk like an Egyptioin dance" I have rebaked, stopped all animations and went as far as to do my avie from beginning .. still dancing .. what to do ..? I have tried all the answer's that were given and done the charactor test twice.. relooged several times, detatched everything one at a time. This happened what i gave back the mask on Paleoquest.... stilll doing the walk like an egyption :/

3 answers to this question

of course rebaking doesn't work, how did you get that idea? ...thats in fact only refreshing the images used for your look.

character test could help if it's caused by a attachment or AO.

some things that helps could be:

* stop animations ánd revoke permissions

* relog at another place, it could be a dancemachine activating on approach

* and/or look if there's a attachment that keeps you dancing. If it's your AO you granted permission and have to stop it by the button on the AO.

• Like 2

I suspect that it has nothing to do with PaleoQuest.  You recently attached some object (a HUD?  A piece of clothing? .... ) that is animating you.  Open your inventory and list everything that you are wearing ( type (WORN without the right parenthesis in the inventory's search box).  Then start taking things off one at a time until you find it.  It might be very tiny, transparent, inside your body, or in another attached obejct (like your shoes).

• Like 2

RooDee Dreamscape said:

[ .... ]I have tried all the answer's that were given and done the charactor test twice.. relooged several times, detatched everything one at a time. This happened what i gave back the mask on Paleoquest.... stilll doing the walk like an egyption :/

But that mask does not animate your avatar, so it can't be what's causing your problem.  That's purely coincidence.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.