I am looking to become a model in SL how do i go about it?

matty Bhalti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

There are some "modeling schools" you can go to...but I don't recommend them, unless what you want to do is experience what it's like trying to break into a modeling career in Real Life as roleplay in Second Life.  You'll spend a lot of money and the "guaranteed job" at the end of the school...isn't.

Most creators model their own creations with an alt for purposes of creating advertising.  However, you may still find some opportunities to show off fashions at a fashion show, or work as a display model/customer service person in one of the larger stores.

To get one of these gigs, first have a great looking avatar, and then wear clothes from the creator you would like to employ you when interviewing for a job.  Your appearance must be impeccable -- coordinated accessories, glamorous skin/makeup, beautiful hair, and a shape similar to what you see that creator using in her ads.

• Like 1

Hi Matty, 

MAGE Magazine is currently looking for models, we are a new magazine so we cannot pay you but we are willing to teach you to distinguish between photogenic and non photogenic clothes, skins, hair etc, , provide modelling poses, clothes, hair and references for anyone who poses with our magazine as compensation for your time. And then of course there is the exposure you will get from being featured in our magazine.

If interested please send me an IM my name is 0THELLA  (zero THELLA)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.