New(ish) to SL, could use some help

Aerilius

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heya SL community, I am coming back to the game after four years, as problems ive had in RL have gone away.  I completely forgot what to do, and i no longer have my old account, so its back to square one ;P I am looking for a little help in jumping into the game, as i'm just flying around at the moment trying to find freebies that dont look terrible haha.  I am looking to make some friends, find a job, learn how to mke items, etc.  

Thanks for reading!

There are a ton of good freebies, I've got tons of outfits and I've only spent Linden on one. Try searching Freebie Galaxy or just searching 'freebies,' quite a few good results show up. I particularly liked Freebie Fever.

Aerilius wrote:

Heya SL community, I am coming back to the game after four years, as problems ive had in RL have gone away.  I completely forgot what to do, and i no longer have my old account, so its back to square one ;P I am looking for a little help in jumping into the game, as i'm just flying around at the moment trying to find freebies that dont look terrible haha.  I am looking to make some friends, find a job, learn how to mke items, etc.  

Thanks for reading!

Hi Aerilius!  Welcome back!  Look me up if you wish!

Peace!

If you want easy browsing of freebie things, you should click over to the marketplace on the SL page and search for freebie, that currently gives 1460 pages of stuff, the majority of it costing 0-1L$ so plenty of things to go through there if you feel bored ^^

And welcome back too! I'm also trying to get into building stuff, so I often go to a place called College of Scripting, Music and Science.. It's a pretty nice place with the very basics of building, and scripting too, as well as more advanced stuff - so might see you there sometime, hm? (:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Aerilius,

I have been in SL for quite a while and can offer you some help if you need it. I build so I am pretty good at aligning things, took me years to get the hang of it. I have some LMs in my Inventory for freebie places, also you could try searching freebies or freebies deluxe in the secondlife market place they have some pretty good things. Hit me up inworld if you need more help!

Cheers,

Dannii

Dannii Lockjaw wrote:

Hi Aerilius,

I have been in SL for quite a while and can offer you some help if you need it. I build so I am pretty good at aligning things, took me years to get the hang of it. I have some LMs in my Inventory for freebie places, also you could try searching freebies or freebies deluxe in the secondlife market place they have some pretty good things. Hit me up inworld if you need more help!

Cheers,

Dannii

But you see how old this thing here is to which you reply?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.