Buying Lindens From Gamerzfix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In 2007 I was new and you had to wait 30 days  to buy lindens over 200 So I went to that site to buy some..I spend 50 dollars and waited...3 days later I sent them a email stating I still not got my money and how could we fix this....3 days after that I sent a email stating "I am trying to buy some land  and it is about to be sold if I have to wait any longer ,please give me a refund or reply!! Nothing ever came,no messages back ,no Lindens nothings.So my last email I ripped them a new one and they sent me a message 4 weeks later  claiming I was rude and would not be getting any service from them..And that is my experience with them. In all I waited over 2 months to get a reply and no refund...I paid 50 dollars 5 years ago to leave this bad review of their service and watch me get in trouble for it....

I buy L$ from Gamerzfix regularly, and I've never had any problem with delivery.

That being said, as far as how long delivery takes, it's usually a few days'  wait after payment confirmation.  Sometimes I've waited a day, other times it took three or four days before I recieved my L$.

Cheers! 

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

lets see.. from Gamerzfix. $9.30 USD gets me 2000L

from the Lindex  $10 USD gets me 2500L

do the math people... and you get your $L instantly.

lets try the big numbers...

Gamrez... $911.40 = 200,00L

Lindex....  $911.40 =
225,041L

where is the benefit?

Wow, three tries to get Quote to work right, anyhow ....

I too am curious, why buy lindens from anyone but LL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.