DD Woes - Internet Explorer Can Not Display This Webpage

Apolonia Anatine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Soo, after managing to list about 30 of my items for DD (Yes i DID migrate them all over and that is all that worked -.-) I now find i can not list ANYTHING at all....as everytime i merrily try to see my listings i get the lovely Internet Explorer Can Not Display This Webpage.  Now before you go all techy on my ass....EVERYTHING else i click on works..E V E R Y T H I N G .  My listings worked perfectly fine before LL decided to screw up something else and now...it is not.

So after two days of this and trying to find an answer and NO help from LL i am asking you lovely people.

Any ideas? and please bear in mind the listings page is the ONLY one it is doing it on, the rest of sl and the net is fine

Thankies!!

Couldbe Yue wrote:

I had that for a couple of days and somehow after logging into the account via chrome I could go back to IE and it worked (and is still working) fine.

technology,... where would we be without it
;)

Pssst .. I've heard it said that Technology is Latin for "Doesn't quite work right."

Well finally after downloading every damn thing i could find, Google Chrome allows me to open the pages and now..everytime i try to edit listing, delete, bulk delete, bulk edit, well anything on MP really i get ....Dun Dun DUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN (accompanied by a facepalm):  

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly

Now this i CAN blame on LL no?? :P

Apolonia Anatine wrote:

Well finally after downloading every damn thing i could find, Google Chrome allows me to open the pages and now..everytime i try to edit listing, delete, bulk delete, bulk edit, well anything on MP really i get ....Dun Dun DUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN (accompanied by a facepalm):  

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly

Now this i CAN blame on LL no??
:P

You can blame it all on LL - not the browser. LL don't have the wherewithall to do things correctly.

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Pssst .. I've heard it said that Technology is Latin for "Doesn't quite work right."

lol yep.  today I can't get back in with IE so I had to use chrome..  and it took me the best part of two hours to swap out 20 folders.  The marketplace had a completely sub-optimal workflow before this latest shiny, now it's plumbing new depths for unusability.

I can't bear doing any more today.  If this doesn't improve (and let's face it, the chances are negligible) I think my back catalogue can just stay as it is.

perhaps we need to take a collection and buy them a proper dba & designer. Obviously they need a couple of the dev roles filling with people who know what they're doing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.