ZOMG!!! Spam attack!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have been marking the ones i AR so that i don't miss any..

sorry if they go back to the top..

they are already starting to go away..

this is what happened to those reposter bots that we thought went silent..they did the same thing last time before they busted out with their spam..

they lay low for a little bit them bam!!

LOL

valerie Inshan wrote:

This has often raised a question to my mind: why helpers cannot delete these posts? Then what are we here for? Dunno, just my tow cents.....

i thnk because they are still accounts the same as mine and yours..and i doubt LL wants anyone but mods to have that kind of power..

i'm just glad we have a pretty good response time with the mods in these forums..

it was terrible waiting until the weekend was over for the spam to stop or get taken care of..

myself i don't report the threads..

i go right to the poster and AR them hoping it will pull all their spam threads..or get them banned stopping future threads..

i don't know if it matters which we AR ..the thread or the poster..but  i just want to make sure the bot is getting  the AR more than the thread hehehe

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yes Ceka, i'm afraid since the mods are offline, we have to deal with it... it sucks. :smileysad:

actually that was about the old forums..

when i started to Ar them ..they were going away with in less than 30 minutes from when they entered and were AR'd..

the forums before these..we had to push them off the page because we knew nobody was going to get to them till monday or tuesday lol..plus the spam went on all week as well..but weekends it pretty much took all the forums time just getting them AR'd and out of the  way lol

i've learned to have fun with them now as i AR them..posting videos and images and taking out the frustration on them  in a fun way lol

valerie Inshan wrote:

This has often raised a question to my mind: why helpers cannot delete these posts? Then what are we here for? Dunno, just my tow cents.....

Totally agree. It's stupid wait to a moderator wakes up at PT night.

And if a Helper go crazy and delete a valid post, LL can ban that account. Simply.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.