Where do you post and blog about Second Life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I use blogger (http://lagalleriasl.blogspot.com/)  -- I like their new updated look and that ppl can choose whichever format they prefer.  Plus it is super easy to use, and trust me I am sick and tired of having to learn some new technology every time I turn around, so this was a big plus.  I don't blog very often because I am waiting for them to add another hour to the day.

I also use Twitter tho frankly I do not understand its appeal.  It's like listening to one half of someone's phone conversation.  I have it set up so that when I list something on the marketplace, it automatically tweets it.

Both my blog and Twittering are kind of schizophrenic -- they are partly about my products, partly about SL, partly bitching about crappy SL support (oops did I say that right in a LL forum???)

Ditto for Tumblr.   For my "work" Sl blog I installed Wordpress and use that as I could play with the design/style.  I also use syndication so you can get your blog posts distributed on feeds etc so making it widespread.

Also ditto on SLUniverse - you can post/blog etc to a core SL community.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.