anthony(laa5187) he tries to erased my account is for that i tried to cancel jazmine2013 account,

jazmine2013

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my account is ok now,anthony(laa5187)tried to erased my account many times,i couldnt sign in and now iam ok,hope will be,because he got before my account password,wasa mistake that i did.i hope everything is ok because iam a member in jazmine2013 and this month is already paid and i will continue w my member stuff,thanks for all the help in second life linden.

16 answers to this question

This is the answers forum. There are no Lindens here. This is a place to post so that other residents can help you with any questions you have.

I'm glad you got your account straightened out, but please remove the name of the griefer from your post, as having it there is against the ToS.

• Like 1

Interesting question Marigold. But it's better you open your own thread and give us the techical specififications of your computer and... Oh sorry, I've confused, professional bias LOL

And another question related to yours: if all the helpers suddenly dissapear, do the Live Chat assistants will lose their jobs? Because they can not answer "asj in Answers"!!

OMG, the future of SL is in our hands, what a responsibility!

Buf... I'd rather not think about these things. As I said before, sex is more fun.

:D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.