help me! can not login

MarineBesy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Nobody here can help unless you tell us what's wrong.  "Can not log in" is not a diagnosis. You'll need to tell us what happens when you try.  How far through the login process do you get?  What error messages do you see? Have you ever been able to log in before? What kind of computer do you have?  What graphics card does it have?  What kind of Internet connection?  What have you already tried (A different viewer maybe?  A different computer?  A different login site? Check your firewall? .....)

If you have useful information to share, add it to your question by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT. Please do NOT start a new thread.

• Like 1

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Marine

There is full information of why logins fail over on the official Second Life Knowledge Base...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Login-failure/ta-p/700109

If you wish to add more information to this thread, although there is no "reply" button, you can do so by clicking on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post and "edit".

Please keep us up-to-date on any action you take and progress you make. It will help others who encounter a similar problem.

im logged out tooo mine says "Login Fail.

despite our efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong.

Please check status.secondlifegrid.netto see if there is a known problem with the service.

If you continue to experience problems please check your network and firewall.

(OK button)

I wannna go get one so bad my firewall if off and it still says it after re-downloading the program and also restarting the computer....This sucks cause i can't live with out SL yea i sound like a loser but i need to get back on :(  so sad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.