Increase the prim usage count on your land?

hlh3230

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Unless you are willing to buy another parcel or add onto the one you have, there's only one way, and that depends on what your sim's owner is willing to do.  The owner of a sim can redirect some of the sim's prim allotment to put "bonus" prims in certain parcels.  That means that other parcels will have fewer prims to deal with, and the sim owner will almost certainly want to raise your rent to compensate.  Frankly, when I have been in that situation my solution has been to move or buy more land.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you're renting land on a private estate you may be able to request a larger prim allotment from the sim owner but you may not get it. A sim ("region") has no more than 15000 prims available for everyone on it and they're usually allocated equally by lot size. If the owner gives you more they have to take prims away from another lot. If there were objects placed by the landlord on your lot they may be talked into removing them and freeing up those prims for you.

If you own mainland you can buy another plot IN THE SAME REGION and the prims allocated to that new lot can be used on your old lot. A lot of mainland regions have small chunks of abandoned land available for L$1 per meter. Tier payments go up by doubling the amount of land (and therefore prims) you can use for your payment. 263 is a rather odd number which sounds like you have a little over 1024 square meters. If you already own and pay for more than 1024 square meters of mainland, that means you can buy up to a total of 2048 for the same tier payment. Look for the summary of your land either in the "My Land" menu category or on your dashboard. That will tell you how much you own and how much you can buy. That's only for mainland though.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.