Ghosting!!!!!

Cherryvanilla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello Cherryvanilla and welcome to SL Forums. It is an old bug which is back again and affects many residents. Here is a jira: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-28209 You can vote there, watch, add your comment and follow the suggestion of Alexa Linden:

Alexa Linden added a comment - 27/Jan/12 10:36 AM

For avatar which are stuck "ghosting" in Second Life, thus preventing logging back in, you will need to file a Support Ticket so they can unstick the your individual account.

So submit a ticket under account issues --> second life web login issues and wait for a reply. If you are a premium is preferable to use LiveChat. You find the option on the right. Good luck.

• Like 3

A kudo to LoveAngel for hopping on these ghosting issue questions. It's a login problem that is solve just as she says...use live chat if it is available to you, it's faster and while support is pretty good, it's nice to know that your account has been reset...then just follow the rep's suggestions

Cherryvanilla wrote:

When will I ever get un ghosted and get back on SL? I thought this game was for fun?

What am I paying all this money for? A whole day of aggravation!!!

When will I ever get un ghosted and get back on SL? Us residents don't have that kind of information.  Have you tried contacting support?

I thought this game was for fun? SL isn't a game, and it's not for fun.  It's a platform for doing whatever you want

What am I paying all this money for? If you don't like paying just get basic membership, it's your choice

A whole day of aggravation!!!  None of SL works all the time, most of it doesn't work some of the time, some of it doesn't work most of the time, parts of it don't work at all.  It's not an easy platform so if you are looking for a 'game' 'for fun' you're probably just going to get frustrated a lot here.

• Like 1

Why don't you tell someone else what to do? Your answer is not at all helpful. I am here in SL doing what I want just as you are and I have a right to complain all I want as I have used live chat with no help, submitted a ticket, etc. So your opinions mean nothing to me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.