HELP

spilothecl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello spilothecl and welcome to SL Forums. Here is a resident supported Forums. You will get answers by residents like you, no by the Lindens. One step further, i am not sure that i understand what your ask for.

spilothecl wrote:  i have rezz a object of my inventory, it's a object for crash sims  ??? If so, why you rezzed that?

spilothecl wrote: he rezz a lot of object    Who?

Do you have login problem or you just can't teleport to your place / land?

Whupps! You rezzed an object that someone gave to you that will crash sims?

You need to submit an abuse report - use the "help" button inworld at the top of your viewer screen.  In "name of abuser" you need to choose Governor Linden as name, and then explain YOU have rezzed this object in error, but it is out of control.  Hopefully LL will come and remove it.

Or - if the object crashes the sim, maybe the object will die when the sim comes back on line again.

NEVER rezz objects if you do not know what they do.  NEVER accept objects from people who you do not trust.

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

NEVER rezz objects if you do not know what they do.  NEVER accept objects from people who you do not trust.

Yes, what Marigold said. 

I'll add, , don't take candy from strangers.  Also, don't get into that big white van, with the nice man who is looking for his lost dog!   

o.O Celestiall, I returned to the computer, and read your response and just laughed my head off. I mean, not literally, it's not actually rolling about on the floor, but I did laugh out loud.

Sometimes my "maternal" instincts just take over.

Phil Deakins wrote:

I should have the following on an F-key, or whatever is suitable:-

When a thread is started by a first-time poster, always check that it's not a copy of a previous post. It saves spending time responding to the post, and it avoids falling for it 
;)

Another one? :smileymad:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.