Home is where the heart is.

Eloise Baily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Eloise Baily wrote:

Thanks kylie.

Yep I think they're the same.

I love your home. I can't help thinking of the Shining.
;)

Also, where did you get your coat? I'm freezing!

lol, thanks!

I got it off MP, but I believe there is an inworld store.  It's called "Loki Mesh Parka"  Also comes in a couple of other colors :)

Melita Magic wrote:

The Jackson photo is a nice touch.

It was one of those odd finds in my inventory. When he passed away I got some items people made in memory. I had no idea what this one was, but its actually a working clock - and I rezzed it after making the home at the same time as my mind was thinking both 'I want something to remember him with' and 'it'd be nice to have a clock in here, even if there is one on my computer screen right above SL.'

- And there it was. :)

I keep ground level for decorating, so my home is a few thousand meters up. I bought this one.

Beach house exterior.jpg

Beach house interior 1.jpg

At ground level is a cabin which I first built in September 2006. It's been updated some, of course.

Cabin exterior.jpg

Obviously it's still winter for me. I've got a few more days of snow left. Here's an overview:

Land in winter.jpg

ETA: Why does it insist on replying to the last post when I click on the Reply button at the bottom of the thread? Argh!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

ETA: Why does it insist on replying to the last post when I click on the Reply button at the bottom of the thread? Argh!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It does when you hit the grey reply button on the right side of the thread. When you hit the green one on the left (top or bottom) side your 'problem' is vanished :matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.