Poker

gaspar Maertens

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love poker.  Even if there's no real gambling involved and its just play chips.

Are there any places on the grid that hold poker games for fun around? Or maybe contests or free tournaments to win prizes?

I have been searching off and on durin my SL life and haven't been successful in finding anywhere

• 1 month later...

There is a sim i take my friends to sometimes to play poker if you use SL search inworld and search "Texas Hold Em" it should come up as Hasworx or Haxworks something like that, they also make a very good poker table that you can buy on marketplace, my friend has it.  

I hear ya though I am a big poker buff and always find it hard to find anyone to play with inworld so if you're online and you fancy a game hit me up if I'm not busy I'd be happy to play ya , always looking for poker buds lol.

But yeah it's against terms of service to play poker games for money even though you can play Zyngo which I personally think is a bit dumb but eh well w/e LL say I guess... 

Dave Kiranov wrote:

i have a table, cant think of who did it.... all good under tOS

been thinking about holding a tourney...
10 folks..... 20 each... 200 top prize kinda thing
.... get at me inworld

that, is gambling and against the TOS. this is why it was banned. if you pay $L to play it is illegal per LL.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.