you robbed me of ls2000 why???

Enya Firecaster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

If you want a good answer Enya, write a correct sentence, better a couple of correct sentences. Tell us what exactly happend to you and who is "you". Nobody here did anything to you and we can't give any answer on a single "why". If you don't think your English skills are good enough to describe your problem in detail, try your native language.

Here are people form all over the world, I'm sure someone can speak it too.

• Like 1

I didn't rob you of anything. All of us here are residents, just like you, so there's nothing we can do about this, including telling you why your money is gone.

If you're short by $2000L, check your transaction history to see where it went: Dashboard > My Account > Transaction History. See where they went, then figure out if the charge is legitimate or not.  

Edited for a typing issue...

• Like 1

It's impossible to rob anyone in SL, although it is possible to rig a scripted object so that people who don't pay attention to what they are doing can be scammed into giving L$ away.  If you ever see a dialog box on your screen that asks for permission to debit your account, DO NOT DO IT unless you know exactly who is asking and why.   As soon as you give permission, the script will be able to remove L$ from your account. 

L$ will also leave your account, with your permission, if you buy something in world or in Marketplace or if you give L$ to another person or an object.

If L$ leaves your account for any reason, a record of the transfer will always appear in Accounts >> Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com.

As you have learned from the other responses in this thread, it is never wise to approach strangers, accuse them of robbing you, and expect them to be glad to help.  :smileywink:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.