Can't log in, I know the password is right....

Joann Harlow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

You probably didn't try to contact me.  We're all SL residents here, like you, and I don't believe you and I have ever met.  :smileytongue:

If you've forgotten your user name or password, follow the instructions in Account credentials to retrieve it. Since you managed to log in here, though, you probably do have the correct information.  There's a possibility that you mistyped it. I have done that multiple times in a row, then cursed and felt sheepish when I realized that I forgot to capitalize one letter in my password.  Passwords are case-sensitive, so remember to check Caps Lock if you know you entered your password correctly. 

Other than that, I don't know what to suggest.  What did the notice say exactly?

You can add important information to your question by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT.  Please do NOT start a new thread.

Calling billing is only going to get you referred to the support ticket portal.  Billing is not equiped to handle anything other than billing issues.  All other support requests are handled by the ticket process or Live Chat if you are premium (though Live Chat will probably not have any answers either........you can try though).  It does sound like your account has been blocked or held for some reason (someone reported you as underage is a common reason for account holds).......LL is waiting for you to respond so they can determine what to do.....until you contact them nothing is going to change.

• Like 1

Customer support is here:

https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

If you can't login, make sure your caps isn't on and that you have spelt your name and password correctly.

Try logging in to a different region: Me > Preferences > General > Start Location > Show On Login > Ok. Type Smith where it says start at, try to log in.

You can also tell us what it's saying when you try to login, such as, cannot connect to region, or cannot be accessed from this computer or whatever.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.