Include a new item to an already created outfit in 'My Outfits'

Noia Ballinger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here's what I do:  I have a outfit named "!Nude Avatar" that consists of the things I always wear, and I have very many clothing outfits.  My purpose in doing this was to be able to change a skin, AO, etc. without having to make the change to dozens of different outfits.  In your situation, I would be able to add the wedding ring to the !Nude Avatar outfit and be done.  Obviously, when the clothing outfits are created, they contain the skin, shape, bald head, and eyes.  In the inventory window, using search, it is very easy to mass delete these items from clothing outfits.  

Suella made this post to show how to create a forum badge:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/How-to-create-a-cool-forum-avatar-badge/m-p/707025/highlight/true#M190

That's what the "huge pictures" are. If you look in the top left corner of the large pictures, for most you'll see a smaller picture as well - that's what you have right now. A small icon, but no badge. Creating a badge might look intimidating (it did for me), but it's actually quite easy, and can be fun!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.