I need an advice

Myrdinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! Something really odd happened to me today when i logged in. I opened my inventory and i saw that in recent tab i had a pair of sneakers from one  very famous creator for men's stuff. I like the shoes (they cost over than 300 lindens) but i have NEVER ordered them. I checked out my transaction history and there is no charge for me. I checked out my order history, and my last order was at 12th of December. I checked out my mail to see if someone sent me a gift and i found nothing. Also i saw nothing in my local chat like when someone sends you a gift. The question is: What i do now? I keep the shoes or it is illegal to keep them? I don't want to have any problems with my account. Thanks.

I would check the creator of the shoes you received. If they are not from the person you know makes them, I would inform the creator and delete the items. If it is from the original creator, I would contact them via PM or NC and ask if maybe they made a delivery mistake, and sent them to you by accident! I wouldn't delete them until you speak to the creator, as if they are real, and it was their honest mistake, you have new shoes...(If it is from the original creator, and you keep them, maybe toss them some l$)

I agree. It sounds likely to me that the creator meant to resend the to another resident, but your name was similar and you got them instead. If this is the case the creator will want to know that the other person didn't get the shoes. If they were somehow copy-botted and sent to you by someone else, the creator will also want to know that. It's also possible they were a prize you won somewhere. Don't delete them unless you know they were copy-botted. I'm assuming they are not full-perm, because if they are, then they probably are illegal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.