Where can I have a list for risk-api verified L$ trading sites, other than the Lindex ?

Samia Bechir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Thank you for pointing this out.  I was not aware that they had made this change.  I agree that this makes it much harder for SL residents to know which sites other than the Lindex are safe to use.  Unfortunately, I cannot point you to a good resource, but I am confident that one will be forthcoming.

Here's an update.....  The information on "approved" Third Party currency exchanges (that is, L$ currency exchanges that have satisfied LL's Risk API) is available at https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Archive/Third_Party_Linden_Dollar_Exchanges

.  It should be noted that the Lindex now makes it possible to buy and sell L$ from a wide variety of RL currencies, generally at exchange rates that are lower than Third Party exchanges.  The Lindex also has a reputation for being a reliable exchange, so you are less vulnerable to some of the risks for fraud that you might encounter on the open Internet.  That said, how you buy and sell L$ is a personal choice.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.