Negative Notifications In Feeds ????????

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That section after Rodvik's was getting a little too personal for the mods, I think...so they pulled everything replying to his post.  It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't notice whose post they were pulling :smileysurprised:  :smileytongue:  

Canoro Philipp wrote:

i didnt find anything offensive in Rodvik post to get pulled, he wasnt attacking anyone.

i hope Rodvik didnt got permabanned, he was a good poster.

Nor did I find anything offensive in Rodvik's post! (Nor did I say I did.) I agreed that Rik's post clarified his remark about posting carefully, as Perrie mentioned.

I hope he didn't get permabanned either, or even semi-sort-of-banned like so many others! If he does, he deserves to be reinstated and apologized to, as do so many others. I would love to read more of his posts and find it a loss to the forum that his post went on a Walkabout. Having his post here was good PR, imo.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

That section after Rodvik's was getting a little too personal for the mods, I think...so they pulled everything replying to his post.  It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't notice whose post they were pulling :smileysurprised:  :smileytongue:  

Lots of things wouldn't surprise me anymore! :matte-motes-tongue:

Oh yeah, as I said, quoting a mild troll or quoting dead Greeks, one or the other. Those things happened after Rodvik's post as you note, and had nothing to do with his post (as I recall, did they?). But at least we learned that Perrie's Notification glitch is getting top tier attention! Now about that lag thang... smiley-laughing021.gif

Ellyn Elan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Oh yeah, as I said, quoting a mild troll or quoting dead Greeks, one or the other. Those things happened after Rodvik's post as you note, and had nothing to do with his post (as I recall, did they?). But at least we learned that Perrie's Notification glitch is getting top tier attention! Now about that lag thang... 
smiley-laughing021.gif

Let's not even talk about that lag thing...I haven't been able to enjoy SL going on three weeks now :(  Even the dev viewer is not lag-free for me.

Ellyn Elan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Oh yeah, as I said, quoting a mild troll or quoting dead Greeks, one or the other. Those things happened after Rodvik's post as you note, and had nothing to do with his post (as I recall, did they?). But at least we learned that Perrie's Notification glitch is getting top tier attention! Now about that lag thang... 
smiley-laughing021.gif

To hell with the lag thing.  I just want to be able to ride my motorcycle across a SIM crossing without feeling like a chimpanzee being launched into space.

ok, and yes, i do care about lag also.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Let's not even talk about that lag thing...I haven't been able to enjoy SL going on three weeks now
:(
  Even the dev viewer is not lag-free for me.

OK. Sssssh. Nothing about lag. How about not being able to IM while in mouseview? That drives me nuts and I know a lot of people who are used to having avatars in other worlds where they can do everything in first person view and they can't stand SL because they don't like the inability to function fully in mouseview. Rodvik? You there?

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Ellyn Elan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

smiley-laughing021.gif

Let's not even talk about that lag thing...
I haven't been able to enjoy SL going on three weeks now

Check your hair.  Seriously.  http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/FIRE-4146?focusedCommentId=60899#comment-60899   which will also link to SL  Jira on the same issue.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Ellyn Elan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

smiley-laughing021.gif

Check your hair.  Seriously. 
   which will also link to SL  Jira on the same issue.

Wow...ok, will give it a try when I log in.  Would be nice if it is something this simple.  Thanks!!

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Ellyn Elan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

smiley-laughing021.gif

Check your hair.  Seriously. 
   which will also link to SL  Jira on the same issue.

Wow...ok, will give it a try when I log in.  Would be nice if it is something this simple.  Thanks!!

I just wish that there was something simple WE could do to fix this.  However, I f you find this is your problem, please add comments to the JIRA's so LL knows it is not scattered incidents.

Perrie Juran wrote: I just want to be able to ride my motorcycle across a SIM crossing without feeling like a chimpanzee being launched into space.

Ahahahaha! I never have heard it phrased like that! Good one! 
smiley-gen014.gif

I will need to start a support group for emoticon gif use.

Ellyn Elan wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote: I just want to be able to ride my motorcycle across a SIM crossing without feeling like a chimpanzee being launched into space.

Ahahahaha! I never have heard it phrased like that! Good one! 
smiley-gen014.gif

I will need to start a support group for emoticon gif use.

I thought of that because I had just the other day read this about the 50th Anniversary of the first Chimp in Space:

http://www.life.com/gallery/54811/image/ugc1164221/in-praise-of-ham-the-astrochimp#index/0

Storm Clarence wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

I thought of that because I had just the other day read this about the
50th Anniversary of the first Chimp in Space:

It is also the 50th anniversary of the chimps return to earth. :matte-motes-bored:

LOL +1

Storm Clarence wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

I thought of that because I had just the other day read this about the
50th Anniversary of the first Chimp in Space:

It is also the 50th anniversary of the chimps return to earth. :matte-motes-bored:

God forbid Kingdon should return.  We are having enough troubles as is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.