I need help finding a script!!

Tailsy Loxely

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello people! I had this great idea. I was making these round shaped chairs today and thought it would be awesome if it would slowly move up and down like it was levitating! I'm having a hard time looking for a script. I hope someone can help me!! Thank you guys!:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Storm Clarence wrote:

...  that is the place to find it.  

@ ALL: Just for everyone's information.  Where to get script help:

People - even before the Void - get a bit precious about our highbrow scripting discussions in the the scripting forum.  Innocent civilians can get hurt when they want to buy a script and the replies are all in techno-gibberish

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

...  that is the place to find it.  

@ ALL: Just for everyone's information.  Where to get script help:

People - even before the Void - get a bit precious about our highbrow scripting discussions in the the scripting forum.  Innocent civilians can get hurt when they want to buy a script and the replies are all in techno-gibberish

Thanks for the heads-up Peter, I will be more selective with my referrals.

You guys confused the poor OP.  :smileytongue:  He did the right thing by posting here in the first place instead of LSL Scripting.  As Peter says, the LSL Forum is for people who are writing their own scripts or who have some scripting insight to share with other scripters.  When a post like this appears over there, the moderator usually bounces it right over here.

I was actually thinking of a similar project and my thought was to replace the sit animation with a levitate animation and just animate it above the ground maybe make it bob a little.  I would have to get to my home computer to link you an example of a sit replace script

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.