I did something to my eyes...

Harlett Daines

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My eyes that I have been wearing for about a year changed to what is pictured below.  I had been building.  I wonder if I accidentally edited them, although they are no-mod??  Anyone know what could have caused this?  I'll get some new ones, but I don't want to do it again.  

And, if it matters...I have swaped them back and forth with other eyes.  They still come up this way after re-rezzing.

Snapshot_006.png

Hi,

Thanks for responding.  The properties show the eyes as copy only.  They are Pulse eyes that I've had for a year and a half.  They are all I have worn since I got them.  My graphics are on high (switching them low/high didn't matter) and my other eyes by the same creator still look fine when I change to them.  I can't imagine how I modified something no-mod.  I had been building and I think I also was fiddling around with an invisi-prim....not sure that makes a difference.

Looks like the overlay bug to me. Something you were doing brought up an active window in front of the SL viewer window right when some SL texture was finalizing, and so your downloaded eye texture (found in the cache) got corrupted. It happens.. I've found my internet browser toolbar texture on the outside of my old skybox before, as well as various in-world textures and SL viewer textures painted across my eyes, skin, and clothing. If this is the same problem, then merely clearing your cache and relogging will fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.