Dear Commerce Linden

amarock Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can feel you. But, sarcasm is not going to get you positive results.

Because of the way Linden email works the name means email sent to Commerce Linden can be handled by whoever is there. It also, prevents swamping of the personal email channels.

It also means whoever has news can post

I have little doubt the commerce team is in hiding. Frustration is so high I am sure they get a far greater number of flames than constructive messages. I think the team has pretty much brought that on by failing to communicate often or clearly. Some of what I consider their dumb ideas for development has not helped. But, at their level they don't get to decide directions. Direction comes from management and management is not who we are dealing with in the Commerce team. So, even if you are frustrated, show some mercy.

If keeping them in hiding is what allows the shopping cart/ magic box combination to continue working for a month or more the way it was supposed to in the first place, I'll thank you to help keep them in hiding, and I'll thank them to continue to hide.

Something has gone horribly, horribly right.

That they haven't taken credit for it is, I guess, probably just a sign that they would first have to acknowledge that anything had been wrong, which they then fixed or at least just stopped messing with.

I realize that there has been no announcement of any Lindens getting fired, or of other disciplinary action, but I can pretty much smell it. 

Can you?

• 2 months later...

I am not much of a Marketplace user at all - but last night when I had a failed delivery of an item - I went to transaction history to find the info I needed to prove my transaction to the creator of the missing object...and lo and behold ....3 purchases were all lumped together as one transaction with NO DETAILS?   The lindens show paid to Commerce Linden...anyone have a suggestion on how to get the details of my transaction?  

Has this happened to anyone else?  Does anyone know when this change occurred?  Is this a permanent change to the handling of marketplace funds?  How will "consumers" be able to track their purchases and contact anyone about failed deliveries?

Feel free to contact me inworld with any comments or suggestions 

MJ Zaurak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.