Sign in to follow this  
Natalia280

cant zoom lately real life pictures on profiles

Hello. i use viewer 2. and a few days ago something has changed on profiles for me. interests now on blue , notes are on other place , and a few more things that i dont bother but one thing that does bother is that now i cant zoom real life pictures anymore. before i could, now its says - click to zoom and i press but the picture wont get bigger.

its ok on normal profile pictures , just not the real life ones. anyone got this problem too ? someone knows how to fix it ? it will be helpful.  thank you 

I noticed the same thing and it appears to be something caused on the server side, not in the  viewer, because the pictures can not be zoomed when profiles are viewed in a web browser either.

2 hours ago, Jaenie Crystal said:

2019... still happening.  Listed as fixed in the bug tracker. 🙄

The bug tracker item linked to above was marked resolved in 2011.  It's possible that another issue has occurred with the functionality more recently. 

(It is working fine by the way, right now, in-world with the legacy style profiles using the Firestorm viewer.)