This WhiskeyBlue person is getting on my nerves

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I'm not feeling super lazy, I flag the posts as spam, but even that isn't really effective, so I don't know what they'll do to stop it. I think they ban the accounts pretty much nightly, since it's never the same account; but it's easy enough for whoever's doing it to create a new one. I don't know if they're phishing, trying to infect people's computers with some kind of virus or something...Or if they just live to annoy people.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

my theory is that they are indeed sending you to a page that infects your computer with some viruses.

they must have enough traffic from this forums to continue this as some sort of success. [..]

I can confirm the first part, the second part is probable

[...] it would be easy to just MAC ban them until they dont find any more computers to spam from.

websites don't see MAC ID's, so unless they log into SL proper, no dice.

how about not allowing any post that have a link to that website? maybe as a rule "its against the TOS to link to a malicious internet address", websites may change IPs or domain names but they will run out of options sooner or later, and changing the domain for every time an account gets banned in forum would be a hassle.

they must be looking for solutions, theres a lot of solutions they can try out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.