Cleaning up abit?

Kandee Koray

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there anyway to clean up the top searched/top selling items? i have items i dont sell anymore there and its really bugging me. I look there often you know, to see how things are going, but items that i dont sell anymore are just cluttering it up :/

If theres a way to clean it let me know please! Does anyone else have that bugging them too? >_<

Kandee Koray wrote:

Is there anyway to clean up the top searched/top selling items? i have items i dont sell anymore there and its really bugging me. I look there often you know, to see how things are going, but items that i dont sell anymore are just cluttering it up
:/

If theres a way to clean it let me know please! Does anyone else have that bugging them too? >_<

I've asked this in the forums also, Miss Kandee.  I have items in those reports that are very old as well, I don't sell any longer and were before my Marketplace store redesign.  From what I have gleaned from all the responses I've seen regarding this question;  No, there is no way to clean it up.  You'll just have to wade through all the old items to see all your current items.  :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.