Where do the Europeans hang out?

RavenEver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Look for european themed sims and groups.

Our sim has a German theme and attracts many Europeans but we plan our events at the end of the day, 23 o'clock Western Europe time because we also want our non European friends to join in.

The only way to find who or what or when you like is by keeping looking.

By "hang out" I mean gather, basically. =)

I'm not looking for anything special, just want to find a place with good music and some people, something I can do when my husband passes out at 23.00 on Friday nights. =p

Thanks for your responses, I'll keep looking and use search. =)

Hello Raven. Europe here also. Use the search in world and look for clubs and events. When you are looking for places, you can sort the results by traffic, to find easily which of them have many avatars that moment. 23:00 means that it is afternoon in US so is very possible to meet several americans also. Have fun.

RavenEver wrote:

Just starting out in SL, but I'm not finding many people around in the areas I've been roaming during European times.  Would be nice to find a goth club or something that was kicking Friday nights Euro times. =)

Club Demonic is always kicking... look it up.

...Dres

ETA: Here's the landmark... (link).

Most of the people on my home sim, Beau Belle region, live in Europe. They are a lot of fun and love music. We have a dance club, the Leonard Cohen Club, that sometimes gets in live musicians. We also have another hangout, Belle's Coffee Shop, that gets both DJs and live musicians. You'll usually find someone dancing or being silly during normal EU hours during the week, and on the weekends we -- both the EU group and the USA group -- all get together and have fun. We're one music-loving family. Please come join us!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.