Lingerie

Lily Karlsbar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I actually love very classy looking lingerie and it has to be really well done. Lingerie can be tricky to make because of the avatar mesh in certain areas the textures can really bleed badly. So finding good quality, classy and I also love a bit of color is like winning the lottery for me. I think lingerie is one of my most fav items to wear, especially in pics!

Like with anything, I look at craftsmanship.  How clean are the lines, how detailed are the textures and how well made are the attachment if there are any.

However, with Lingerie, it's really more for special events as such since I don't date or get involved in SL relationships ( note: I used to but not for a long time and never again).  Therefore, lingerie for me now is more a less a costume or part of a costume.

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

Like with anything, I look at craftsmanship.  How clean are the lines, how detailed are the textures and how well made are the attachment if there are any.

However, with Lingerie, it's really more for special events as such since I don't date or get involved in SL relationships ( note: I used to but not for a long time and never again).  Therefore, lingerie for me now is more a less a costume or part of a costume.

Yea...let's hear it for abstinence :)  :(  :matte-motes-silly:

I make my own. What I like is the same as what I buy in RL. I typically like lingerie to be feminine, some lace. I usually wear a demi cup bra without much (or with out any) lining, so what I have in SL are demi bras, slightly transparent, with lace. Typically matching panties. Of course, in RL comfort and fit are important and I don't have to worry about that in SL. I do like SL lingerie (and clothing in general) to be detailed and correct, so the backs and straps of my SL bras look real. I just bought a RL bra that has a red cup with white lace above the cup, so I made the same thing for SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.