why only 10 items at a time???

TiannaCollice Mavendorf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Because the more items you purchase at once, the more likely they are to not get delivered at all.  Even 10 at once is pushing your luck.

You're paying extra by using paypal, just so you know... a surcharge on every order.  You're much better off purchasing Lindens in "bulk" depending on how much you wish to spend and paying that surcharge only once.  I'm sure it also makes the checkout process faster as well.

hmmm ... now that i'm being told i was lucky to have received all of my items, i'm getting concerned ...

so far i have never had any problems with delivery so i guess i was lucky indeed ...

i use the cart because it seems easier for me to buy items in a bulk instead of having to buy them all seperately.

i'm not hoping to receive a rebate or anything, but please, do let me know, if you know of an easier way to shop,

i would really love to know. i do buy frequently so i'm curious to know.

i understand and do the same when i see a link to the item inworld. but some seller don't add a link to their shop or they don't have a shop inworld or maybe just don't want you to visit ... who knows. but in general, i agree with you.

i'm searching for indian textures for instance and i have a hard time finding good ones, so i use marketplace to search for them and then try to tp there to look at them ... its hard though, sometimes i just think it is much easier to just put them in the cart and check out later ...

Lyra Blackthorne wrote:

I pretty much only use the Marketplace as a search tool and buy everything inworld.  I have been frequently dissappointed in the quality of online purchases so now if do buy online, it is only from merchants I know or it is so inexpensive that if I hate it have not trashed much linden with the item

Same and this I hear a lot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.