TOS on sculptie maps make it impossible to use

KittyCat Ninetails

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I cannot tolerate anymore of your abuse!  I tried only to voice my opinion not seek open confrontation or to be abused in a public forum.  It is regrettable that you are unable to engage without being so aggressive and defensive.  It dilutes what otherwise would be a very interesting thread to explore.  I feel given your overbearing and pushy tactics that someone has to call this to a close before you escalate out of all control.  I am quite sure given your personality you will see this as a win and that is to be expected.  However the true value of your contributions is out there for others to judge and I hope they will.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you and Veronika should grow a thicker skin and not be so defensive.

If you look at my first postnig here .... my suggestions were that the responsibilities of making sure a buyer of content - especially one that has the intent to use the Seller's content to resell as part of their new content - clearly rests in the hands of the buyer.

My initial response was to her posting that was painting an abusive picture of all full perm sculpty creators - as if we as a whole carry on a bad practice ... one that needs added protection from an authority like LL and their TOS.  Even though I was angry at her pointed wild swing anger post of "being ripped off" by us full perm sculpty creators, my response was in the light of telling her that LL legislation was not valid and better buying practices are the better and more viable approach.

It is then that Veronika - instead of considering my point - took offence to it.  This started the bitter defensive posts from her.

Dont believe me - its all in writing.

I will not stand by and let someone degrade the reputation of my category of SL business because she had some bad past experience and made a poor buying decision with a less that reputable merchant.

As for your responses Cherry.... really not worth responding to as you did not even read my post from what you posted. PS... a creator does not post a TOS.... LL does.  As for the rest of your points... go back and read my responses to her PayPal idea then try to formulate a more on the mark response.

It is sad to see you are subject to such abuse, especially when you have opened up an interesting debate.

I find the issue of Copyright worth note and debate. What constitutes copyright theft. Now lets use a hypothetical example, say a image which has clear copyright instructions at the point of sale is then used for ones personal gain. Is this Copyright theft. This may be hard to prove, Maybe the names of the picture were changed either for deception or just pure ignorance, does this then allow it to be sold for profit. No it does not. Now adays due to the wonderful world we live in its quite easy to locate such items. What is very sad is how people abuse this resource. There are many ready examples of this abuse, all easily traceable.

Continue to make your points Veronika its a free country..A lesson to learn is others should put their own house in order before they express their opinions.

Bonsoir Ma Belle Dame!  No further explanation is required

So talk about hiding and not being virginal... ."Cherry Charlesworth" steps in completely out of the blue  - she has never been seen before in the SL forums until today's whopping first 5 posts in her entire life on the SL Forums.  Who knows where she came from or her personal intent for stepping in NOW on this thread,   Hmmm interesting.

You really dont have much to stand on Cherry with regard to any reputation in any way with a whopping 5 posts in the entire history of SL Forums interaction.  What SL MP or inworld store do you run?  How long have you been a merchant in SL?  What position of experience do you speak from?  My SL business is well known and can stand proudly on its own.  How bout you?

Lets also be clear here Cherry (or whomever you are behind this new Cherry account), your posts are accusing me and my business practices in SL or RL of being corrupt and unethical?  Are you threatening me?  If so... be clear of your accusations right here and now.  If you are going to make threats - be clear so I can take action to protect my reputation against your accusations.

Instead of you and Veronika dealing with counter points to Veronika's initial finger pointing anger at the full perm sculpty creators, you focus your anger at anyone that counter pointed you.  I disagreed with Veronika's position and provided her a more realistic approach.  Her response was vile anger at me personally for having the nerve to suggest SHE was responsible for protecting her interests on IP Usage Agreements.

All your points Cherry... you are so all over the map you didnt even realize that many of your points I never even argued about.  Try the approach of not coming out of SL Forums nowhere to defend someones honor that didnt need defending... and try focusing on the topic. 

I have been running a business in SL since 2008 - longer than your avatar has existed on SL.  I have well over a 1000 customers in SL made up of some of SL's best known builders, landscapers, artist.  I have a 100% satisfaction from my customers and even get countless rave word of mouth positive compliments and recommendations from my amazing customers.  I provide and am proud of the amazing pre and post sales service.  And I make a very healthy positive cash flow from my business and the reputation I have established in SL over the years.

So if you are making accusations upon me or my business in SL... make it clear now and stop beating around the bush.

Thanks again for your informative comments, again duly noted. Please once again dont judge an avatar by its age you really do not know who your talking to. I speak from my own personal experiences be in no doubt of that. Do you have to earn your stripes to be able to have an opinion.

Congratulations on running a sucessful, in your opinion business in Sl. Well done! I am delighted you make a healthy cash flow from your business you are obviously a fine citizen. One to lead by example. 

I am interested to see you chose to ignore the Copyright issues raised in my previous posts.  As a fellow Artist i applaud you and your unique creativity. As you say you have many happy customers, for your customer service and creativity.

Cherry Charlesworth wrote:

Thanks again for your informative comments, again duly noted. Please once again dont judge an avatar by its age you really do not know who your talking to. I speak from my own personal experiences be in no doubt of that. Do you have to earn your stripes to be able to have an opinion.

Congratulations on running a sucessful, in your opinion business in Sl. Well done! I am delighted you make a healthy cash flow from your business you are obviously a fine citizen. One to lead by example. 

I am interested to see you chose to ignore the Copyright issues raised in my previous posts.  As a fellow Artist i applaud you and your unique creativity. As you say you have many happy customers, for your customer service and creativity.

I hold copyright issues very high and I am fully aware of them and have had to learn the countless fine details of copyright both in making sure i protect my IP of my hand created landscape sculpt maps as well as and even moreso my growing involvement in the art industry.

I am not sure what response you wanted from me.

But this is getting off the OP topic.

None of what you have introduced into this thread changes the debate on if LL should be mandating TOS changes on user agreements for SL items sold vs if it makes more sense that the buyer just be more aware on protecting their own interests when buying full perm content - assumed for the purpose of building with it and reselling this content.

I stand by my position that :

1. Hoping LL will change their TOS to force merchants to be more clear on IP rights that are not LL's responsibility in the first place is just wishful thinking - they wont consider the idea... ever.
  2. Since Veronika's idea wont realistically fly, my suggestion stands that the BUYER of creator content (specially full perms) is the best option to protect the buyer.
  3. I gave her very clear examples of how a Buyer can protect themselves against unethical creators (which she dimissed angrily)
  4. I suggested to her that she should not assume all creators are out to screw her and that she should proactively communicate with SL creators that could use improvements and just dont know.
  5. I suggested that the best form of improving the situation she seems so angry about is to Speak with her Feet.  Dont buy from any merchants that dont openly offer the agreement information she is looking for in the way she wants the agreement to be.  A merchant losing business has the most powerful effect on changing their business operations.

No where did I dispute any rights she had as a PayPal customer asking for a cancelling of a payment transaction.  In fact if she has a valid argument that she was "ripped off" by a fellow merchant, she should open a ticket with LL directly.

But.....I was pointing some of the ramifications to her paypal idea.  Are you saying my points were wrong?  I would like to hear how my points were wrong?

Anyway... this discussion is no longer of value to me.  You Veronika and Mickey can all go back to agreeing with each other and not worry that any countering points will be brought up for you all to get upset about.

Enjoy your group think love-in thread.

My goodness it's been a busy night and still you keep banging the drum!!  You must be exhausted from all this preaching to such a disorderly and less than adoring crowd of women!!!  It is however the 21st Century and we have had freedom of speech for about a 100 years now.

Its interesting that you mention your growing involvement in the arts and I thought I might congratulate you on your varied and extraordinary talents.  In addition to making sculpts, who would have thought you would be so adept at tapestry, painting in the various styles of the old masters.  Either that or I would assume you own the copyright or license to use if it is not your own work?  Would be nice to state clearly in the listing if this is the case.  So, as a prospective customer I should like affirmation that you are either the artist or that you have the relevant licenses to use and distribute?  I know you are shy of printing your Terms in full within forums so please feel free to send a no mod/no trans copy to my avatar inworld.  That would be totally acceptable.   

I know you will deem this a very important matter to clarify given the obvious attention you give to customer services and to keep your 100% record of satisfied customers informed of your obvious integrity.

I hold copyright issues very high and I am fully aware of them and have had to learn the countless fine details of copyright both in making sure i protect my IP of my hand created landscape sculpt maps as well as and even moreso my growing involvement in the art industry.

I do not want to alarm you, but I feel I should bring to your attention that your copyright is being infringed by a company who are selling your art/tapestries as their own!!!!  Would you like me to tell Linden Labs about this or will you report it yourself to defend your IP rights?  the items in question can be clearly seen with their own watermarks to protect from copying at this site:- http://www.worldwidetapestries.com/tapestry/godspeed.html and http://www.worldwidetapestries.com/tapestry/chenonceau-castle.html just for a couple of examples.

Veronika Garzo wrote:

What I ask of Linden Labs is some uniformity to listing policy in order that customers can find terms in a reasonably visible and accessible location.
 Further that those who purchase under one set of terms are not then confined by subsequent change made by sellers at a later date
.  I do not expect to have to result to such extremes to make what should effectively be a simple and straightforward transaction.

Veronika -Here's how contract law works:

If you purchase under one EULA and the creator later changes their terms, you are not bound to the new EULA for that product. Period!  Any further purchases from that merchant would be under his/her new terms, but they can't retroactively change the terms for using your purchase.

As for the "click wrap EULA" (with terms that are only accessible after you have purchased something), they are not enforceable. There are court rulings about it that say so!

If I buy a box of textures where the listing says "full perms" with no restrictive text in the product description and there is a notecard in the box that says I can't use the textures to make/sell any items of a certain kind, or that compete with products sold by certain merchants ... it's not binding on me because they hid it where I couldn't see it before the purchase. I can say FOAD and there is nothing they can do.

It would be like buying a box of gears and finding out when you open the box that they forbid you from using them in washing machines ... it is sooooooooo not enforceable.

Madeliefste Oh wrote:

Now lets go on with the situation that the thread started about. People are confronted with limitations only after they have bought the item, in the form of a notecard. Ofcourse I personally think that the buyer should respect the limitations of the original creator, even if they are announcing them in the most unhandy way. But it depends more on people ethics if they will do so, then on anything else.

Now what if a buyer thinks: I wipe the floor with your eula. At the moment I bought it, it was presented as full perms, without any further limitations, and I will stick to that. And he starts selling items with full perms, where the sculpties that he bought are included.

If the product listing says full perms, with no other restrictions in the text, it doesn't matter what any notecard in the box says - it's not an enforceable EULA because the buyer had no notice of it before purchase. If you buy a case of nails and find a note tucked into the shipping documents that you are forbidden to use the nails to build a saloon ... they can't enforce that! You had no notice of it when the money changed hands and THAT is when the sale contract starts.

I legally can and will wipe the floor with any EULA I find in a box of full perm items unless it's just repeating what I saw in the product listing. That said, buying a box of full-perm textures or sculpties and then selling the results full perms is probably a foolish business practice.

Thank you so much for such a concise and logical response to this aspect of the thread.  I do feel however, that without listed amendments, the buyer would be wise to take a screen shot at the point of purchase, if the terms are not the same when the pack is opened or not included.  I would say be very careful and cover yourself from those that would charge you with infringement at a later date.  I know this might sound cynical, but there is nobody else gonna help you out in this regard.  The other issue is that some 'hide' terms and conditions in the policies section relating to their SLX profile, rather than displaying it or relating to it from within the listing itself.  It would be so easy for most to miss this and then find they have spent money on an item that is not fit for purpose.  I really do think the system sucks as it is!!

Your analogy beautifully illustrates exactly how it is at present!

Nefertiti Nefarious wrote:

Veronika Garzo wrote:

What I ask of Linden Labs is some uniformity to listing policy in order that customers can find terms in a reasonably visible and accessible location.
 Further that those who purchase under one set of terms are not then confined by subsequent change made by sellers at a later date
.  I do not expect to have to result to such extremes to make what should effectively be a simple and straightforward transaction.

Veronika -Here's how contract law works:

If you purchase under one EULA and the creator later changes their terms, you are not bound to the new EULA for that product. Period!  Any further purchases from that merchant would be under his/her new terms, but they can't retroactively change the terms for using your purchase.

As for the "click wrap EULA" (with terms that are only accessible after you have purchased something), they are not enforceable. There are court rulings about it that say so!

If I buy a box of textures where the listing says "full perms" with no restrictive text in the product description and there is a notecard in the box that says I can't use the textures to make/sell any items of a certain kind, or that compete with products sold by certain merchants ... it's not binding on me because they hid it where I couldn't see it before the purchase. I can say FOAD and there is nothing they can do.

It would be like buying a box of gears and finding out when you open the box that they forbid you from using them in washing machines ... it is sooooooooo not enforceable.

Yes Nefertiti, your points are correct and your example is correct but consider a few points:

1. If I buy a box of physical gears and inside it forbids you from using it the way you intended, you can puts the gears back in the box and return it to the seller for a refund.  i.e. both parties can cleanly back out of initially agreed transaction / contract.  I give the gears back  - you give me the money back.  no residuals. 

This example does not fit well with a "license to use a creators IP copyright", specially one where the creator is putting a lot of trust in the buyer to honor the license because he/she is handing the buyer full perm content.  A subsequent disagreement of the purchase does not allow for a clean backout of the transaction.  BUT again, if the Creator wants to avoid alot of future hassle for angry customers - he/she should post some form of the usage agreement's intent in the pre-sales portion of purchase. 

2. Your point is correct that if a creator puts NO form of limited use restriction notice for the potential buyer to see prior to the purchase then the IP creator is asking for future hassles from his customers (as much as the buyer can potentially expect hassles from the content from the creator). 

BUT... if a creator places even a summarized version of the larger usage agreement that is in a notecard OR even if the creator states something as simple as "this content has usage restrictions - please content creator for more information", the buyer has been informed and is agreeing that he/she knew the content had limits and would agree to what ever the limits are... STUPID BUYING DECISION but the buyer still was notified prior to the sale and agreed.

This is the type of scenarios that my initial advice was trying to suggest to Veronika and that she was so upset about as an idea.  A smart and full aware buyer would either walk away from these bad situations or ask for full recorded clarity on the creator's usage limits.  EVEN IF the creator has no stated restrictions, the smart buyer would assume there is potentially some restriction and would either walk away from these creators OR ask for more clarification.

Is this a stupid concept??

3. Remember that we are all basically talking about business-to-business transactions here when we are talking about a buyer of SL ful perm CONTENT (not just sculpties) - i.e. buyers of full content for the intent to build with them and resell their builds to other customers.  We are not talking about the transactions where a customer bought full perm content only for personal non-transferred use.  This raises the stakes and impact to the BUYER decision on how he/she will use this other creator's IP content.
  4. So based on point #3, and knowing your example is correct and the buyer purchases a Creator's sculpties and then makes an amazing build and goes onto MP and sells tons of his/her builds.... then 6 months later the IP Creator comes back and says "take down all your content with my stuff in it since you are violating my content's limited use agreement in some way".  You turn around and say "go to hell - you didnt properly inform me in advance so I dont have to abide by the agreement in the pack I bought"....

Well even if you are correct Nefertiti, you know full well where an angry and/or unethical creator can take this argument.  Arguments like "You contacted me prior to the purchase and I warned you" or "if immediately after purchasing my pack you read the notecard and understood my limited use agreement - you could have come back and asked for a refund but by subsequently using my sculpty maps and creating your own builds and reselling them - you agreed to the terms in the pack".  These claims by the IP creator might or might not win in court.... but guess who is the person in this dispute with the most to lose?  Not the creator... it will be the Buyer that established his/her own business operation from this ASSUMED NO AGREEMENT or INVALID AGREEMENT.

Would a smart buyer/customer with the intent to buy full perm packs to build and resell want to rely upon interpretations of the law to protect their business model???  I think I can be safe to answer you... NO!

5. Worse yet is if the IP Creator puts no usage restriction in their content at all - no before the buy and not in the pack.  If there ever was a dispute after - the creator can say "I had an agreement in the pack and here is my copy of what was in it."  and you as a buyer has nothing in writing with a date/time stamp (i.e. a notecard ) to debate with him.  All you can say is "No you didnt have any notecard or anything about your limits".   Guess which side in a court case has the edge on that.... the side with something in writing or the side with nothing in writing?

Basically, this is what I have been trying to say all along in my postings....

The best protection any buyer of any full perms content can have to protect their own interests (ESPECIALLY those who intent to buy full perm content for resell) is to be a wise well informed buyer.  I am shocked at how much negative response I have got for this common sense advice.

Veronika Garzo wrote:

Thank you so much for such a concise and logical response to this aspect of the thread.  I do feel however, that without listed amendments, the buyer would be wise to take a screen shot at the point of purchase, if the terms are not the same when the pack is opened or not included.  I would say be very careful and cover yourself from those that would charge you with infringement at a later date.  I know this might sound cynical, but there is nobody else gonna help you out in this regard.  The other issue is that some 'hide' terms and conditions in the policies section relating to their SLX profile, rather than displaying it or relating to it from within the listing itself.  It would be so easy for most to miss this and then find they have spent money on an item that is not fit for purpose.  I really do think the system sucks as it is!!

Your analogy beautifully illustrates exactly how it is at present!

WOW Veronika.... so after all your attacks and anger at my advice.... you are NOW 100% agreeing to what I tried to tell you right from the beginning???

You just now said and agree with everything I first told you... BE A SMART WELL AWARE BUYER!

Too bad you had take us through all this anger and defensive attacks before you finally agreed with what I tried to tell you from my first post.

Veronika Garzo wrote:

I do not want to alarm you, but I feel I should bring to your attention that your copyright is being infringed by a company who are selling your art/tapestries as their own!!!!  Would you like me to tell Linden Labs about this or will you report it yourself to defend your IP rights?  the items in question can be clearly seen with their own watermarks to protect from copying at this site:- 
 and 
just for a couple of examples.

LOL.... you really do need to stop putting your foot in your mouth so many times as it just makes you look foolish.  And attacking me and my business as you hide your business and the background reason why this topic angers you so much.

As for your recent attempt to attack my reputation and business, you were so excited to use my oldest products in my store as a juicy "I GOT YOU" to fling around on the forum..... what you failed to do is realize that the textures on my tapestries are ancient old textures who's copyrights have expired and are deemed PUBLIC DOMAIN.  Since you are not aware what that means... it means that the texture has no copyright restrictions anymore .... are you wondering why you are finding many others that use these same textures?

The other creator that is using the same texture for whatever he/she is using it for is not violating my copyright since not only is it not mine.... its no ones!

Stop being so childish Veronika and focus on the topic.

Toysoldier Thor wrote:

Veronika Garzo wrote:

I do not want to alarm you, but I feel I should bring to your attention that your copyright is being infringed by a company who are selling your art/tapestries as their own!!!!  Would you like me to tell Linden Labs about this or will you report it yourself to defend your IP rights?  the items in question can be clearly seen with their own watermarks to protect from copying at this site:- 
 and 

LOL.... you really do need to stop putting your foot in your mouth so many times as it just makes you look foolish.  And attacking me and my business as you hide your business and the background reason why this topic angers you so much.

As for your recent attempt to attack my reputation and business, you were so excited to use my oldest products in my store as a juicy "I GOT YOU" to fling around on the forum..... what you failed to do is realize that the textures on my tapestries are ancient old textures who's copyrights have expired and are deemed PUBLIC DOMAIN.  Since you are not aware what that means... it means that the texture has no copyright restrictions anymore .... are you wondering why you are finding many others that use these same textures?

The other creator that is using the same texture for whatever he/she is using it for is not violating my copyright since not only is it not mine.... its no ones!

Haha. Priceless.

No the tapestries aren't "ancient textures", they're ancient tapestries. And this company has reproduced them on cotton (and yes legally because of their age) . And someone, within the last 75 years (within copyright) and definitely since the advent of colour photography, has taken that photo and has rights to it.

Which seems to be the exact some one, wrinkles, shadows and all, that appears on My Toy's product, with....wait for it...SAMPLE... plastered across it in red text, in case, oooh someone might copy it.

How are the legs on that high horse? Getting a bit wobbly?

Zanara Zenovka wrote:

Toysoldier Thor wrote:

Veronika Garzo wrote:

and 

Haha. Priceless.

No the tapestries aren't "ancient textures", they're ancient
tapestries
. And this company has reproduced them on cotton (and yes legally because of their age) . And someone, within the last 75 years (within copyright) and definitely since the advent of colour photography, has taken that photo and has rights to it.

Which seems to be the exact some one, wrinkles, shadows and all, that appears on My Toy's product, with....wait for it...SAMPLE... plastered across it in red text, in case, oooh someone might copy it.

How are the legs on that high horse? Getting a bit wobbly?

So before I once again need to defend my SL business and merchant reputation from another personal attack in this forum - this time from LL's Queen Cheerleader, lets deal with the attack itself on this thread...

Maybe Veronika is not aware of SL Merchant / Creator etiquette on best practices since she is not a merchant and doesnt know better.... her attacks on my SL business is simply an emotional childish knee jerk behavior.  So I have let is slide in this forum thread and not filed an AR against her.

But, for a fellow Merchant ... and moreso one that openly promotes herself to being beyond reproach on the SL Merchant forums and better then most other posting merchants and telling everyone else how immature and disruptive the rest of us are because we are critisizing her beloved LL... this blatent unprovoked attack on my SL products and business practices from a forum poster that was not even involved in this thread is completely the lowest form of behavior from a SL Merchant and a behavior that I will not tolerate. 

I rarely press the AR button on anyone even though I get frequent personal attacks, but I cant stand idle and allow a fellow merchant to attack my business and reputation.

Now Zanara.... as for my defense on your attack of my oldest of products in my store (product I created 3.5 years ago when I was first learning to create products and my first products that got me into xstreet)... my 19 Castle Tapestries...

1)  You are playing with semantecs of my wording???  The textures / images of tapestries are not ancient - any idiot knows that since textures didnt exist before a few decades ago.  So you are laughing at something that pretty much everyone else knew what I was talking about?  Wow are you smart.

2)  The reason I put SAMPLE on my tapestries is that although the textured image on my tapestries are raw... I photoshopped / photomanipulated almost all of them to add the tapestry rods and ends onto the basic texture.  But for a few exceptions, most of my tapestries have my own added rods to them to make it look more like a medieval castel tapestry.  As such, I didnt want anyone copying my version of the tapestry image.  Not because of copyright... because I wanted my work on the texture protected from others using it to sell a tapestry with my added rod.

So... two final point... and its ironic but the attacks on my old castle tapestries by Veronika and now Zanara have been dismissed by the viewers of this thread since I have made more sales of my Tapestries in the last 2 days then I normally make in a month.  The fact that your attacks on my business have helped my sales is no excuse for your unprofessional attacks on my business and reputation.

You really are a victim ya know, now some other site has gone and ripped off the finials and tassles!!!  Must be ye olde photoshopper!!!

http://medievalwalltapestry.com/la-belle-dame-sans-merci.html

My goodness you have some misfortune don't you??

Ever heard the expression 'People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones'?

Not bad for a naive child eh?????

Veronika Garzo wrote:

You really are a victim ya know, now some other site has gone and ripped off the finials and tassles!!!  Must be ye olde photoshopper!!!

My goodness you have some misfortune don't you??

Ever heard the expression 'People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones'?

Not bad for a naive child eh?????

See again you dont stop putting your foot in your mouth (similar to the uneducated and emotional knee jerk attacks I have received from Zanara).  Both of you have no clue what you are talking about on this topic and these images of old public domain art.

So let me keep it simple for you Veronika... it might help the lgic sink in since you have no interest in talking about this thread's OP and since you clearly have admitted that my initial posting to you was in fact right and you have nothing else to talk about in this thread but to talk about off topic discussion in attacking my business and my reputation.

(PS... your off topic accusations and attacks on my business as well as that of Zanara's are violations of LL TOS but even though I have filed AR's - my history on filing ARs against those that are in LL's favors usually goes nowhere.  So I guess I will have to keep responding to the attacks from you and Zanara on this thread until the LL Moderator decides to take action against tthe violators)

What you fail to grasp is that in order to be a victim one first has to be victimized.  Do yourself a favor and get the name of any one of my 19 tapestries and search for that name in either MP or even in Google.  See how many responses you get on any one of these medieval artworks.  WOW... surprising how many 1000's of supposed victims there are in both MP and the Internet.  Is it not puzzling to you or Zanara why the content you both are accusing me of somehow stealing, copybotter (huh??) or violating copyright is the same content that 1000's of others are stealing?  Normally this would turn on a lightbulb for most people.... but I guess not all.

Is there any more attacks you or Zanara wish to post against me and for me to defend until hopefully LL Moderators wake up and start enforcing Forum Posting rules?

PS... the only bright side benefit from both yours and Zanara's attacks on my business is that I have had one of my best couple days of daily sales in the past month - specially sales of my oldest content - my tapestries.  So thanks at least to for that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.