I can upload mesh, yet, i cant?

Kandee Koray

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i have payment info, it says thats all good, and i took the test (more then once) and it says at the end of the test that i can upload mesh, but when i go to, it tells me the test hasnt been finished, and its become kinda annoying, i did buy a full perm mesh tanktop (made to edit and resell) wich i LOVE and have already set it up for sale on marketplace, but it wont let me choose 100% mesh in the options D: is it because of the test problem im having already? id really like to know, so it can get fixed, anyway, ive already spent a good few k on mesh items and im forcing myself on a Sl veiwer instead of pheonix (wich i would never do if it werent for mesh) I didnt know what mesh was at first, but now i love mesh, just wish i could start uploading my own, and such >.<

Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem.

I checked my billing info (even bought more Lindens...just in case), went through the IP tutorial (again), got a 10 on the score,

I receive "Congratulations! You are now registered to upload mesh!" and yet when I click on "Mesh Upload Status", I still see "You must first complete the Mesh IP Tutorial before you can upload mesh objects." and I can't upload meshes in SL.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey Charlar,

It seems you have to go case by case correcting since your test thing doesn't work so, could you check on mine too? I'm having the same problem. Payment info is valid (I just used it a couple of days ago to buy lindens), the test is completed and it says I passed and I still can't upload and on the on the Mesh Upload Status page I'm still on red....

NOT AGAIN!!!! 

I have taken the mesh upload thing two times already and I'm not going to take a chance on new drama by removing my payment method and trying to do it again. NO thank you. Dig a bit deeper and fix the damn thing. It is ruining my business which leads me to sell lindens to keep the lights on, dammit!!

• Like 1

I can not download the meshes. The same problem as in Anabel
I passed the test at 100% and light pink
Visa credit card - tied to an account yesterday but for some reason vseravno status glows pink. Please take out Linden
 lab

I'm from Russia and the problem like Annabel. Just a test but does not bind Visa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.