Dance Hud

AhuvaChana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I have purchased two dance huds from the same creator costing me almost L$10,000.  I am having problems loading the animations into the hud.  I have tried over and over again to get help from the creator without any success.  I am hoping someone on here will help me.  I created the playlist note cards and put them in the content of the hud, but the dance animations will not drag into the content.  The animations are copyable.  I don't know what else to do.  I am at a loss and very frustrated.  Someone please help me.

When I've loaded my dance device, I rezzed the dance balls containing the dance animation, dragged the animations from them into a folder in inventory, then edited the dance device and dragged the animations from inventory into the Contents tab of the device's edit window. Is this what you're doing?

^^That; you can't drag dance balls into it even if they are copiable; you need to pull the animations out of the balls first.  If you are indeed doing that, I'd just keep dropping the creator notecards until they answer you.  You say "over and over" but you don't say over how long the time period is; not everyone gets on every day or immediately if they get an offline.  A day or 2 is pretty reasonable.

you do have it rezzed on the floor?

if they are copy no trans you need to rezz the hud on the floor then click edit on the hud and open up the contents window and then put them in one at a time slowly..i believe after like 5 are added it will refresh..just wait for it to finish refreshing then add more if you have more to add..

I wanted to add to the rezz or Drop HUD item on floor suggestion that you need to TAKE the HUD back into Inventory and NOT WEAR it from the ground location.

After you have Taken the HUD back in, locate it where it would normally be and Wear it from there, otherwise you take the risk of  the HUD disappearing completely from Inventory. Animation HUDs are particularly senstive to this for one reason or another. So be sure to Take it back into Inv first and then wear it again.

Hey Guys, sorry to be a pain, still new, and trying to figure this out.  I already spent 25 US$ on L$ and just reset my account to buy another 25 US$  That should be something like 8 or 9000 L$.  I want to buy some good AO's like dance ones and one that has the sexy moves while posing.  But I can't find a good link to where I can read how to do this stuff.

In particular, I know how to buy them but how to "unpack", and do all the other necessary steps to make them work.

Just a link to a good instruction site would really be appreciated, thanks.

I want to thank everyone for their assistance, especially Ceka's suggestions. I was able to load the animations in the Content tab, but the animations still will not play when I attach the hud to the screen and turn it on. The playlists are showing up and it shows in local chat the number of animations loaded, but the animations do not show up on the hud itself. Any suggestions on how to correct this?

• 1 year later...

Dear friend

10,000L is really much, I hope you bought good dance hud?

Well,I have been using "dance with me galaxy" you can search on mp

It comes with 259 dance animation,plus you can even add your own dance and make your playlist

I am very happy with that hud,I also thanks Creater to provide this hud

Dance with me Galaxy hud

Thank you,it will help you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.