forgot the email adress and password for an old account is there anyway i can get him back

zakb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

zakb wrote:

Old account is age verified can i use that info or my credit card to get him back?

i do remember
his
name and one of
his
oldpasswords if that helps 

his? Do you always talk about yourself in the third person or are you trying to get into someone else's account?

Loosing you password is easy and there is a link there which confused me as to why you are asking here.

However, if you deleted the account, it stays for 30 days (often longer so you may check) and then poof...it gets deleted from the SL database.

Open a ticket with support and they can look into it for you.

ya i know its easy its just my old email is no longer active so i cant log in on it and change the pass and the email no longer active botton they have when u click on send instructions doesn't work just sends me back to the pass word page

i mean to activate the email of your old account.

you dont have your old email active, can you reactivate it?

if your old email was deleted, maybe you can create your old email again.

if you can, then that would helpful, you would just have to go to here:

https://secondlife.com/my/account/request.php and request that Linden Lab send you the password.

If the account still shows up on search just go to https:.//support.secondlife.com/create-case/  & submit the ticket called "SL Web Login Issues" (without logging in on any account).

If the name no longer comes up in search, do the same thing except choose the ticket called "Reactivate an old account"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.