What is Sexy About Women with Weapons?

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought I had.  It's the fantasy, the image in our minds.  In real life, however, if I were to see a woman carrying a handgun *all* the time, that would go quickly from sexy to scary.  Men *know* how women are.

Let's say in the bedroom a guy throws on a garter belt and stockings and praces around the room.  She mind find it funny the first time, maybe the second.  But then it quickly becomes *take off my damn lingerie and act like a man!!*

Not from personal experience, mind you.

Jenny posted the picture of that female soldier carrying the M4.  I'm an older guy and I can honestly tell you I don't like that very much.  NOT because any weapon based on the M16 is a piece of crap, but because I personally feel war is a man's business and women do not belong there if given the choice.  

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Del Westland wrote:

I thought
I
had.  It's the fantasy, the image in our minds.  In real life, however, if I were to see a woman carrying a handgun *all* the time, that would go quickly from sexy to scary.  Men *know* how women are.

Let's say in the bedroom a guy throws on a garter belt and stockings and praces around the room.  She mind find it funny the first time, maybe the second.  But then it quickly becomes *take off my damn lingerie and act like a man!!*

Not from personal experience, mind you.

Jenny posted the picture of that female soldier carrying the M4.  I'm an older guy and I can honestly tell you I don't like that very much.  NOT because any weapon based on the M16 is a piece of crap, but because I personally feel war is a man's business and women do not belong there if given the choice.  

protection is everyones business..scary is the impressions i would rather set than sexy  lol

Vladi Hazelnut wrote:

Men simply are not that complicated. I don't like pizza with everything, you know why? Because I don't like pizza with everything. Extra cheese and pepperoni for me please. I like dr pepper and hate pepsi. Why? Because dr pepper taste good and pepsi taste like crap. I don't know why, that is just how it is.

Women are thinkers, the wheels in their minds are always turning. Thoughts run frantically through their heads and they are always trying to make sense of things. Men not so much. If you ask us what we are thinking and we say "nothing" We are not trying to hide anything. We probably were thinking of nothing, it happens, and you ruined the perfectly thoughtless moment lol. And if you ask again, what we will be thinking is "why does this girl keep asking me dumb questions? I told her already. I wonder if I could get her take her shirt off? Man I could really use a beer. OMG, she is asking me another question!"

ok, I just wanted to mention that I laughed so *bleep*ing hard at this comparison! It's so true!

:smileyhappy:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

maybe some men think some weapons are sexy plus some women are sexy..put the right combination together  and you have double sexy? Oo

it's possible \o/
:P

In my ever so humble opinion, you are 'proof' of that statement.  

it's not all it's cracked up to be..just having a beer can be a pain in the butt at times :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.