What is Sexy About Women with Weapons?

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because both, sexy girls and weapons, bring excitement to some men.

that why so many men likes to play shooting games, bringing the pleasure of victory to prove to themselves that they are worthy, just like having the approval of a women in sex. a gun can fulfill that pleasure if you know how to use it. same with sexy girls.

men like tools with potential, like fast cars, sexy girls, and guns.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Vlad, I was mostly responding to where Ceka lives, however, where I am, in NYC, you will never *see* anyone carrying weapons as the penalties are harsh.  Mess with someone and you will see automatics, bazookas, light-cannons, and ray guns produced instantly.  

You are 'semi right.'  You don't see it until they are holding you up.  But that is fairly true anywhere.

(Former New Yorker.  It is possible to escape Storm.  I did it.  There's still time for you.)

Emasculation 6.jpg

map_of_usa_ny.png

Storm Clarence wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

(former New Yorker.  It is possible to escape Storm.  I did it.  There's still time for you.) 

I didn't know where to escape to.  So I came to SL. 

Redpill.jpg

Beyond the fence there are 49 more states that they are trying to keep you from seeing.  Just take the red pill Storm and they will appear.  Ceka did and is waiting out there for you. 

Weapons, like vehicles, are always related to a man's sexuality and his genitalia - a symbol of manliness and power. Every man in this world wants to be a superhero at some point. A woman holding a piece of weapon in her hand is just showing that she can handle a man and his genital. When a man sees a gun in her hand, he sees her with her hand on his genital.

And why do you think lap dancing with no touching is popular? Men wants what they can't have. These lap dancers knows how to tease them to eternity without ever having sex with them. Same thing with holding a weapon in your hand.The guy is picturing you having your hand on his genital and HE WANTS you to have your hand on his genital but can't and dared not because if he did, you will mutilate him.

But this will only get his hormone fired up and will think of ways to subdue you into a quivering mess... just to prove that women will always be women...in his cave making babies for him and BLT sandwiches when he comes home.

Unless of course if they have the Mommy's lil' boy Syndrome...

Luschious Nightfire wrote:

I don't find them sexy at all, because I just cant shake the feeling that a female avy armed to the teeth can only belong to a teenage boy.  Weapons as fashion accesories is fine, like a dagger with jewels or something similar.

Interesting.  How does that translate for you into RL when you see women in the service with weapons?

Heehee, that does not translate into RL at all.  In RL 99% or the time, what you see is what you get. So if you see a female with weapons, chances are, its a female with weapons. And if that is the case, then other things will also have to be taken into consideration, like is she pretty.  We are all beautiful in SL, RL not so much.  So no, this question and answer, for me at least, does not translate in RL at all.

don't find them sexy at all, because I just cant shake the feeling that a female avy armed to the teeth can only belong to a teenage boy.  Weapons as fashion accesories is fine, like a dagger with jewels or something similar.

Interesting.  How does that translate for you into RL when you see women in the service with ....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

As A proud member of the the military..  With secret service agents, FBI agents.etc. and of course the Military family it is not unusal to see women with armed.. Tho have to admit it is the area I reside in and the people that I asscoiate with. Hence I am exposed to more women in postions of power and authority.. smiles..

Go Army beat Navy /me thinks

Also, I would just like to point out that all the examples shown in this discussion contain sexy woman.  If you remove their weapons, they are still sexy.  So maybe someone should post an image of a true
wolf pig
with a gun, and then we can comment on wether the weapon in fact contributes to her sexyness in any way

Wolf pig?  I googled and did not come up with much.  Please define.

heehee, yes, I realized that my plan was half  baked.  I thought I could get away with using a more obscure term, but never thought about being asked to explain it later, 

*Hangs her head in shame  
:(

LOL. You might wish to stick to lyrics next time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.