Unable to rez inventory items.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was given a couple items and can  not rez them. Each time I try this is the message I get "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region".  The previous owner also recieved same message.  She had them out on a parecel was about to lose the parcel so she picked everything up together (yes the rubix cube) it looks like each of them have 2000 or better prims in them. I know what they are they are Bregon dragons andf things that go with them. I tried to take them out on my sim  with over 3000 prims available and still recieved same message. I was going to report this to LL and see if could get resolved but there is no heading under contact support to properly report it. Any help with that or rectifying this problem would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

This is a perennial issue, though fortunately it's usually temporary.   I've had it with AOs and shoes and heaven knows what in the past.   

According to Maestro Linden,

This error message is sent by the server whenever an avatar or object tries to rez another object which has been blocked by the sim. Usually such assets got blocked because it took too long (longer than 15~30 seconds) to rez, and the sim thinks there might be something wrong with the asset (for example, that the object might be designed by griefers to ruin sim performance).

The blocked object should become unblocked after a few minutes, unless the rez attempt is repeated before the all-clear. Those of you who see the error at a constant interval are probably dealing with a rezzer that continuously attempts to rez the object, extending the block. If you look at the script error/warning window that contains the "Unable to create item .." message, you should see the name and region coordinates of the rezzer (this is true in Viewer 2.1 and 1.23, at least).

Greetings all and thank you for the input. Yes there are allot of dragons in each of the boxes. I tried to take both out at different intervals and left thembut they are aways returned to my inventory without actually rezzing. thye do disappear out of my inventory for about 10 seconds but then reappear back in it at the top of the list in most recent objects folder. I do believe it is because of the length of time. no there is not any linden plants and yes there is plenty of prims to take them out. Does anyone know how I would contact the lindens about this?

Innula's advice is right on target.  When an object begins rezzing, the simulator stops simulating its Region until the object rez is complete, so that the physics engine doesn't act on any of the rezzed prims in that object before all the prims in the object have finished rezzing.  For most objects, this simulator freeze is usually not noticeable. However, the more prims in a complex, coalesced object, the longer the rez time. As of Second Life Server 1.25, there has been a rez timeout of 15 seconds. If the complete object can't be rezzed before that timeout occurs, no portion of the object is rezzed and the rez fails. This timeout has been increased to 30 seconds in Server 1.26 for a landowner rezzing something on their own land.

The rez timeout creates a problem when Residents take complex coalesced objects into their inventory that they then can't rez before the timeout occurs. Generally, the timeout occurs when an object includes more than 1,000 prims.  In order to be able to rez these objects, Residents need to create a Support ticket asking for the object to be broken into a set of smaller objects. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.